cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarify refund policy and procedure please

N/A

Clarify refund policy and procedure please

Would customer support please clarify the procedure for getting a refund for the past 4 weeks poor service?

I think a lot of people in this forum is interested in the answer to this? (Am I right?)
--
8 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Clarify refund policy and procedure please

> Would customer support please clarify the procedure for getting a refund for the past 4 weeks poor service?
>
> I think a lot of people in this forum is interested in the answer to this? (Am I right?)
>
> --
>

Hi,

This has been stated by my colleagues in the past few days. All issues such as this can be raised on your account via Contact Us or in writing to our head office.

Please bear in mind that ADSL is not a guaranteed service and does not come with specific SLG and SLA's in the way a leased line (for example) does where you may have agreed compensation circumstances beforehand.

Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

This contiunal moaning about refunds is getting annoying!

I get a train to and from work every day, i'm not entiled to compsation even when they cancel a service!

Why do you think plusnet should compensate you for your dsl service when scotrail, or any one else doesnt!?

It seems to me that every one moaning about re-funds belives the internet is free as in beer! This is plainly not the case. I think plusnet deserve our support for providing an excellent service at a veery low price! at less than £1 a day you are getting a very high level of service.

> Would customer support please clarify the procedure for getting a refund for the past 4 weeks poor service?
>
> I think a lot of people in this forum is interested in the answer to this? (Am I right?)
>
> --
>

--
Turtel
http://www.turtels.cjb.net
tssk
Grafter

> This contiunal moaning about refunds is getting annoying!
snip snip

Can I have ADSL enabled up in Batemoor in Sheffield please?
Maybe then I can luxuriate in the knowledge that I have a lightning speed connection that goes down now and then.
I can only say that if you're ADSL connection is down occasionally for a short spell, you can always go back to good old dial-up...
I'm sure you will then appreciate again, just what a marvellous thing you have, compared to us poor have-nots.

--
"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning..." Catherine Aird
N/A

If you paid for taking the train for a month, and it did'nt run for the entire month, you would claim your money back. Plus Net is the only ISP I have come across that can't make ADSL work.

I have paid so far 70 £ for installation and 22 $ for the first month.

Who would pay 1 £ a day for something that does not work? Maybe you would, but that says more about you than about me.
N/A

From most of the complaints in this froum, it is 1 or 2 day outage most people seem to belive they are entitled to.

As for the £70 thats gone stright to BT. How many other ISP have you trided to make ADSL work with?

> If you paid for taking the train for a month, and it did'nt run for the entire month, you would claim your money back. Plus Net is the only ISP I have come across that can't make ADSL work.
>
> I have paid so far 70 £ for installation and 22 $ for the first month.
>
> Who would pay 1 £ a day for something that does not work? Maybe you would, but that says more about you than about me.
>

--
Turtel
http://www.turtels.cjb.net
N/A

Hi all,

We do appreciate that the ADSL service currently has some problems but our stance on compensation remains the same.

ADSL is a new technology and as such it does not come with any guaranteed levels of service and no compensation is guaranteed - so each case is examined on a case by case basis. In the case of generic outages we simply cannot provide compensation.

Once ADSL is a more reliable service in general then this situation will change but this is a long term thing. In the meantime if you want the top level of support and compensation for outages you would have to get a leased line.

Regards

Josh
--
| Josh Berry.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technichal Support.......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd.............@http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

Once again I have to relate my wonderful experience of using ADSL in Holland. There I had 512 down and 128 up and IT WAS FASTER THAN THIS 512/256 'service'.

Right now I am getting half the speed I am paying for the MAJORITY OF THE TIME. I don't expect 100% top speed for this price but I do expect it for 75% of the time.
N/A

Hi,

Most of our ADSL customers are now aware of our current service status with regards to ADSL. This problem should be alleviated with the installation of our second 'fat pipe'.

All the details of the problems being experienced can still be found in the service status section of the portal.

Kind Regards,
Russell.
--
| Russell Till.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support .......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ---- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----