cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheers PN

N/A

Cheers PN

I have to say I have had some problems with PN in the past, but over the last month+ our speeds have been consistent and with the new business services now available, PN offer a real beneficial service for business users.

Am just looking forward to using my free plustalk minutes and getting my upgrade to 8mb.

Chris
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Cheers PN

nice to see a positive post for a change.

It's very easy to give (much needed) critisism to PN but we often forget to crongratulate them on things that do work.

Now all we need is for them to stop and take stock then work with the customers to keep the products sustainable competitive and what the customer wants.
N/A

Cheers PN

I know I've been giving them a hard time on these forums lately ... but I do give credit where it's due. DTomlinson is usually very good at getting things moving and appears to care about damage limitation on these boards.

Please note - with my on-going problems there's no credit to give so far ... especially as a CSC placed a response on my ticket today that clearly showed he hadn't bothered to read my comments first.
N/A

Cheers PN

When plusnet get things right they do a good job but when they want to they can make even AOL look competent...

I'm only very reluctantly moving on and wish PN and the staff all the best as for the four years my service has been rock steady but the current changes negate the good points to plusnet.
James
Grafter

Cheers PN

Hi Rixon,

What was the ticket number? At first glance I couldn't see it on your account.
N/A

Cheers PN

That's probably because you'd have to be standing on the moon to get it in perspective by now Wink

My current long running ticket is 18901548, which carries on from ticket 18856264 (closed for the hell of it by CSC) and is with BT at the moment.

I asked for the ticket to be put on hold until BT respond, which will be 24th / 25th April. I don't think you're going to like the results though ...
James
Grafter

Cheers PN

Fun and games.

I've put your ticket on hold until the morning of the 26th.
N/A

Cheers PN

James, if you're looking at tickets, there's two on my account at the moment (particularly 19032051) showing a terrible level of support (glaring spelling and grammar errors along with a complete inability to respond to the questions posed). Thankfully I finally got a sensible response for them (although they are both still unresolved) but it was a case of banging my head against a wall.

I agree that PlusNet should be congratulate for a job well done, when they do it and I have pointed out the good things that they do, it just seems that these occurances are currently ahrd to find.

In repsonse to the OP, I wouldn't hold your breath for the free PlusTalk minutes, many of those who have been 'upgraded' have yet to receive them, as for MaxDSL, the procedure appears to also still be somewhat erratic to put it mildly.
Community Veteran

Cheers PN

~snip~ "glaring spelling and grammar errors" ~snip~

:arrow:
occurances=occurrences

ahrd=hard

repsonse=response

Tut tut! :twisted:
Sorry but I couldn't resist m8! Wink Smiley Heh!
N/A

Cheers PN

No problem Wink Thankfully my post here is a mini rant, in a forum, from a customer, fired off in a hurry while having to use someone elses computer. Now if I was screwing things up with work communications... I'd expect more than a friendly dig.