cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check out the signs!

Liam
Grafter

Check out the signs!

What are the “Retro Terminals” next to the gent’s toilet on Cam2.

They are arcade machines that were from Technology Building (our other building). We have them in storage here whilst they pack up and move to the new building. Ours are in the kitchen ;-)
Community Veteran

Check out the signs!

I know that I shouldn’t ask, but what ever happened to the Scalextric?

Chilly
James
Grafter

Check out the signs!

That went months ago.
N/A

Check out the signs!

And the pizza buffet Dave used to talk about - eat all you want wasn't it? (Or is that something else?)

Sorry Dave Shockedops: I know I'm bad.
James
Grafter

Check out the signs!

Apart from a couple there have been at weekends and bank holidays (and that was basically enough to feed who was working) I've not seen one of those in my time.
N/A

Check out the signs!

I got confused between Daves Steak house story and the PN Pizza parlour

Apologies for mashing the wrong analogy with the wrong author.

(Don't go for dinner with me ever - sheesh, what was I thinking :shock: )
N/A

Check out the signs!

Last one out turn off the lights.
rja66
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Check out the signs!

Perhaps name signs with a big arrow pointing down would be useful, at least we would know who we are looking at..... Wink
N/A

Check out the signs!

Perhaps I'm the only one to notice that thus far nobody has asked for this to be moved to general chit chat!

John and Tom were about earlier, and Colin's here now, and yet - it still remains. Perhaps Liam should have known better. Perhaps I'm being pernickety (I suspect the latter!)

Ah well, Cest La Vie!

I have a few photos knocking about of some the main people who post here from PN Towers. (Bob, Ian, James, Jon, Luke, Mand and Stewart) Perhaps I'll knock up a montage so you can play 'spot the comms dude'

(And yes, I am stalking them, I like to know who we are dealing with - and the hitmen prefer to have photo's rather than descriptions Wink )
craigbrass
Grafter

Check out the signs!

Is that Mission Control sign right over your desk Liam Tongue
N/A

Check out the signs!

I think the most interesting cam is the Fault Diagonis Team Manager's room here

PMSL!!! I love it, nice one :lol:
N/A

Check out the signs!

I think the most interesting cam is the Fault Diagonis Team Manager's room here

LMAO :lol:
Community Veteran

Check out the signs!

any chance of a mexican wave :-)

In the call centre where my wife works they have fake snowball fights during the winter. When a bell goes off everyone put's calls on hold for afew seconds and has some fun. Then they go back to their calls with a smile on their face.

The staff all enjoy their work and the custimers get a great service because of it. It's a major institution too.

A
James
Grafter

Check out the signs!

I have a few photos knocking about of some the main people who post here from PN Towers. (Bob, Ian, James, Jon, Luke, Mand and Stewart) Perhaps I'll knock up a montage so you can play 'spot the comms dude'

Ok. Who took them?
James
Grafter

Check out the signs!

In the call centre where my wife works they have fake snowball fights during the winter. When a bell goes off everyone put's calls on hold for afew seconds and has some fun. Then they go back to their calls with a smile on their face.

I used to hurl plastic cows (from our friends at TuCows) in the MetroNet office to get people to answer the phone Wink