cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Your Bill

N/A

Check Your Bill

I am on the £14.99 PAYG package with an extra 2GB purchased (£1 per GB). This gives me 3GB of paid for usage as the package comes with 1GB.

By my reckoning this makes £16.99 a month if I stay below the 3GB paid for usage limit.

I used 2.6GB (paid for usage) in May so why am I being billed £18.99!?

Ticket raised and looking forward to the reply Cheesy
6 REPLIES
N/A

Check Your Bill

Have you checked your invoice? Click on the invoice in the Transactions page. If this is the first charge with the extra bandwidth? If it is then you will get charge for the current month when you made the increase and then pre-pay for the oncoming month. So in your case it will be £2+£2 =£4 on top of the £14.99
long-gone
Grafter

Check Your Bill

If you have just changed to this system, then £2 will be for the extra 2Gb you have used this month (in arrears), plus £2 for the extra 2Gb next month (in advance) plus the standard £14.99 (in advance).

If you have been on this system for a while, the I too look forward to the resonse from CS Cheesy
N/A

Check Your Bill

I switched to PAYG on 01/05/06. I was charged £18.99 on 01/05/06, which I presumed was for the 2GB in advance. Not sure why I'm paying it again though?
N/A

Check Your Bill

It was a PN error. I will be refunded once the payment has been collected.

Can't say fairer than that. Everyone is entitled to make errors as long as they get fixed when pointed out. Cheesy
JonathanW
Grafter

Check Your Bill

Heh, looks like you managed to update the thread before I did telling you that I'd picked the issue up for you Tongue

But yeah, should be sorted in a few days for you.
N/A

Check Your Bill

Cheers Jon, thanks for the prompt attention. Cheesy