cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing to Business product - 12 month contract?

N/A

As an existing customer since Feb 2004, my requirements have now changed and I should consider changing to a business product. Can somone tell me if the change will force me into a 12 month contract? or will the fact that I'm a loyal customer help to ensure I can stay on a monthly contract.

In this great time of change I need to keep my options open. If there is no way of avoiding a 12 month contract then it will increase the chance that I may have to look elsewhere sooner rather than later.

I currently have 7 computers on my local network with 5 users operating them, as well as requirements for remote desktop working VPN over the internet.
3 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Unfortunately, we currently only offer business packages on an annual contract. So if you were to change to one of these packages you'd be placed on a new annual contract.
N/A

Unfortunately, we currently only offer business packages on an annual contract. So if you were to change to one of these packages you'd be placed on a new annual contract.

Does "annual contract" mean that after the first 12 months I would then be comitted to a second 12 month period (and so on), or can I cancel the contract within one months notice after the initial 12 month period is over?
JonathanW
Grafter

At the end of the 12 month period, then you would be able to provide the standard 30 days notice if you wished to close the account. The only thing that changes this is if you change to a different business package, which starts a new contract.