cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing payment settings...

Andrea2006
Grafter

My broadband currently gets paid from my dads visa card, i want to change to my switch card, which will be direct debit..
How can this be done?Huh
6 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

You can change payment details under Account Details on the portal. This will allow you to either enter a new card, or enter bank details to set up a traditional direct debit.
Andrea2006
Grafter

I have recently set a direct debit and it was wrong set of details, so i submitted another set of details, now i have 2 sets, saying awaiting submission.
Please can some see my ticket...
Will the direct debit work ok, because it is a switch card it is coming from.. ?Huh
JonathanW
Grafter

All that will happen is the incorrect one will be rejected by your bank and the correct one will be set up.

As for the fact that you're using a switch card, this won't make any difference.
Andrea2006
Grafter

So i have set up the direct debit, will the visa card payment be taken away... ?? tHANKS,sorry, Smiley
JonathanW
Grafter

Yeah, as soon as the direct debit becomes active it will become the primary payment method for your account. If you want, you can always raise a ticket once the direct debit is active and ask them to remove the card from the account.
Andrea2006
Grafter

Ok, thank you very much for your help!
Well appreciated! Smiley