cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing package and referrals.

N/A

I am considering going from the old £14.99 package to the new £14.99 package. (I thought there was no fixed IP but now it appears that there is.) If I do this will I take my referrals with me? Also, variation on the same question, if one of my referrals changes their package - from old £14.99 to new £9.99 - do I keep the discount for that person?
4 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Yep you will keep your referrals if you move to a different product, and as long as the people you have referred stay on subscription accounts you will continue to earn referral discounts as detailed at this page.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
James
Grafter

Hi there,

The only change you are making is your product. All other account associated information will remain the same so there is no risk of you losing your referrals. It really wouldn't make sense for us to do any otherwise Smiley

There is only a 25p referral credit associated with the £9.99 product as opposed to 50p on the old £14.99 product.
N/A

Thank you. I must be fair to the lady as her use would be quite covered by the £9.99 package but she wants the phone as well. I will take the drop in discount as it is better to be honest than let a friend pay more than they need. Thanks for advice.
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

Our Home Phone products earn referral discounts too, so if your referral moves from Plus to Option 1 but adds Home Phone your referral token will go from 50p to 75p per month.