cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Default from address in webmail?

N/A

Im sure there must be an easy way, but I have scoured these forums and the Plusnet help pages, looked in every option I can find, but see it nowhere, please can someone guide me as im tearing my hair out!
5 REPLIES
N/A

This is not currently possible with the current system, however, it is planned for the next major set of changes to webmail.
N/A

Sad
So much for using your webmail as my "one stop" place for collecting and sending mail. My idea was then to add your spam package and kill em all in one hit.
I know I can manually enter my from address but thats just a pain, I look forward to the next upgrade, can you include a nice drop down box so we can select a from address which we can add to / delete at our leisure
Thanks
N/A

The spam package does not kill the spam, it simply marks it in a way that allmost every mail client can filter.
N/A

can you include a nice drop down box so we can select a from address which we can add to / delete at our leisure
Thanks

Webmail already has this facility, you need to go into the options tab to add from addresses. Then when you're composing a mail you will see a drop-down box from which you can select the from address you want to use.
N/A

Thats exactly what I was looking for robkelly. Thanks!