cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed DSLAM?

Bigbrotherjx
Grafter

Changed DSLAM?

I checked today on the Plusnet Usertools Exchange Checker, and to my horror I've found that I'm now connected to the DSLAM to be upgraded in July, not the original DSLAM which was to be upgraded in June.

Any ideas what this is about?
7 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Changed DSLAM?

The DSLAM data has not been updated AFAIK, but some DSLAMs have been pushed back due to BT being behind schedule.
Bigbrotherjx
Grafter

Changed DSLAM?

Its not that the date has been pushed back, the thing is, I am now shown as being connected to a different DSLAM. The June activated DSLAM is still there, but I'm not connected to that any more it seems.
N/A

Changed DSLAM?

Same here. I have just look at my local exchange and they have changed the status from July 05 to august 05. So it looks as if I have to wait until august for the free upgrade. What a Evil.
N/A

Changed DSLAM?

My upgrade was due to be completed in April. Nearly 2 months on and i'm still waiting!!!
Community Veteran

Changed DSLAM?

ditto
craigbrass
Grafter

Changed DSLAM?

Meh, just pay for your upgrades. I did!
N/A

Changed DSLAM?

My exchange to July too......makes one wonder about the poor (or should that be rich to be able to afford it) who are paying £40 to wait for the 4 or 8MB that BT will provide. Best joke for a long time that it will ever happen. :lol: