Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request Log?

Stef
Grafter

Change Request Log?

Just a thought....

I've been in 'this' business (I.T.) nearly 25 years. Back then we used to have a pile of paper called the 'Change request log'. This is where people would request changes, or 'bug' fixes and they would be prioritized. The most important ones would be done first, possibly 70% would never get done because they were deemed 'low priority' or 'not really in demand'.

As PLUSnet is very customer focused maybe they could offer something like this on the portal? There would be no commitment to actually do anything - but users could post changes or improvements they would like to see and other users could possibly add their votes?

The database could be displayed by "Highest No. of votes polled"?

Cheers, Stefan

Roll eyes

(I think that one of the things I like about PLUSnet is that you do feel involved - you can communicate with them and I think they do listen - But just like any other business they are constrained by resources...)
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Change Request Log?

> Just a thought....
>
> I've been in 'this' business (I.T.) nearly 25 years. Back then we used to have a pile of paper called the 'Change request log'. This is where people would request changes, or 'bug' fixes and they would be prioritized. The most important ones would be done first, possibly 70% would never get done because they were deemed 'low priority' or 'not really in demand'.
>
> As PLUSnet is very customer focused maybe they could offer something like this on the portal? There would be no commitment to actually do anything - but users could post changes or improvements they would like to see and other users could possibly add their votes?
>
> The database could be displayed by "Highest No. of votes polled"?
>
> Cheers, Stefan
>
> Roll eyes
>
> (I think that one of the things I like about PLUSnet is that you do feel involved - you can communicate with them and I think they do listen - But just like any other business they are constrained by resources...)

Hi Stefan,

I believe this may have been suggested in the past, I'll try and find out what happened regarding implementing it.

We do work to a fairly similar system as you suggest and many of the new features or changes we have implemented have been influenced by customer suggestions. At present if you have a suggestion for the service or something you would like changed I would recommend posting in here, this way we can gauge feedback from other customers and we can also enter the idea into our internal systems to be considered by the management team. I agree that having some visibility of this process on the portal would be good and like I say I will try and find out if this is likely to be implemented in the near future.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support..................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +