cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ceasing service query

N/A

Ceasing service query

I moved house and it does not have a bt line. Therefore I raised a ticket and my service is due to cease on 21/10.

Will my email and webmail still work online and will my card details be deleted from the system?

Do I have to rely on plusnet being proactive and doing it themselves or can I do it myself somehow?

I do not want to be charged again! They are already fleecing me for nearly 2 months service and all I can do is check email online!

Thanks
6 REPLIES
Liam
Grafter

Ceasing service query

Hi there,

I've just made a change to your cancellation that will result in your account being downgraded to a Pay As You Go Dialup account.

This will mean you can keep your email addresses and webmail will continue to operate.

You will need to either dialup, or check your email box at least once every 90 days.
N/A

Ceasing service query

Thanks...I think.

I have a few questions.

Is this downgrade backdated to 24th August or so when I notified of cancellation?

Do I get a refund as all I have been able to do since then is check email via webmail at work?

Will my card details be expunged after 21st October?

Thanks again
N/A

Ceasing service query

Can i see a pear forming in front of me?

This is totally contradicts what has just been said to me before and is totally unacceptable.

Plusnet trying to grab another 21.99? Payment date is usually 22 of each month! Now they wnat to cease on 23 after telling me it would cease on 21/10, having given 7 weeks notice!

Not a happy bunny!

Dear Mr Green,
We have now raised a cease on your line due for completion on: 23/10/06

Reference:554065CSE

The next action on your Help Assistant Question is due on Monday 23rd October at 9:00am. This Question will remain open with the BOT - TC DSL Provisioning until this time.Additional information is provided below:

Regards,
Link:CUAremoved

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Agents name removed. You are not allowed to post them without their permision
Liam
Grafter

Ceasing service query

Hi there,

Your line will actually cease on the 23rd but I've arranged your downgrade for the 21st, just before your billing date - so you shouldn't get billed.

Unfortunately we would not be able to provide a refund as, though you've not been able to access the service, it has still been provided on your old line and we have been paying for it.

Your card details won't be removed automatically - but when the downgrade completes - feel free to let us know an we'll remove them for you.

Cheers,
Liam
N/A

Ceasing service query

Thank you. Keeping my fingers xed.
N/A

Ceasing service query

Liam can't these details be removed in advance of billing date? I really do not want to have to try and claw back a month's sunsription, I already feel cheated.Ta.