cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cease order received for this account ???

halfchan
Grafter

Service notice | ID: SN31706174
Cease order received for this account

What does this mean ?
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran

It means ADSL is being ceased on your line

Are you migrating / cancelling? Have you had problems with payments?

If this is unexpected you need to contact support ASAP and find out why AND get the cease stopped. Unfortuneatly using both the on-line question system and phone system may result in a very long delay. You are better off using the phone in this case but you may have to wait a very long time befoe you get through.
halfchan
Grafter

Thanks trying phone. Gave up trying to raise a question on new help system -- going round in circles.
N/A

try viewing ALL the tickets - it may just be one small ticket indicating part of the LLU switchover process.
halfchan
Grafter

I have had THREE of these tickets this morning. Gave up on phone after 28mins holding. I have not asked to be switched to LLU or opted in to the speed upgrade for which I got an e-mail yesterday. My router is syncing at 8154/640 for the last week or so and my DL speeds are rubbish. Just a reply to a question would be nice. Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

In which case you are on LLU unless you are on one of the office products
Community Veteran

I did not get a cease ticket when I moved to LLU (yesterday) so it is not related to any LLU moves.
N/A

My router is syncing at 8154/640

so it is not related to any LLU moves

The DS won't sync above 8128 on BTW connections. I am guessing that some script relating to LLU switchover has either run late or something more serious is amiss.

To the OP: Whilst you're waiting for CS to get back to you (we can live in hope) It may be worth signing up for an account at bt.com, then you can login to here and see what is going on with your telephone line.
halfchan
Grafter

I did not even knoiw I wass moving to LLU - Thanks for your help - I just wish CS would do something about questions raised using their system. Not very professional at the moment.