cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannock exchange out again

N/A

the title says it all this is for my friends on this exchange who cant connect AGAIN to leave more tickets who cant be bothered to ring up an waste another hour of there life AGAIN on hold please sort the problem out

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full capitals title made lower case as per the Link:rules
12 REPLIES
Liam
Grafter

What issues are you experiencing? There are currently no notices affecting your exchange as far as I can tell.

Did you have a drop in connection? Is your service working now?
N/A

no connection at all i also phoned a friend on the same exchange and he was off im back at work now on a differant exchange
N/A

G'won Liam, you know you're busting to break into the exchange and start fiddling with the wires yourself!

Boys n toys n the like Cheesy
N/A

Will this do ?

i dont know if I am on the Cannock exchnage or not. But I havent had a connection since 2pm !!!!

http://www.l8nc.com/graph.php?jid=dd9e207f658502075e36ef31538b0234
N/A

mattsexton:

To check which exchange your on, use this page:-
http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/
N/A

Is it possible that you are one of the LLU users who have been assigned a duff IP address when the Cisco routers came online at around 2?

I read somewhere that a number of users have been issued Tiscali IP's rather than PN ones. I think the resolution is to re-start your router. (surprise eh Wink )
N/A

this is all a load of rubbish, i have friends on that exchange too, my referrals might i add. They have all been shifted to LLU without being notified by the supposed 7 day opt out email. The connection quality is terrible. My friend on a 2 meg adsl line has now gone to a 7.3 meg LLU line with interleaving on, his average ping times on games are 2000ms + and his connection drops around 10 times a day. The service on the LLU lines is awful, something needs to be sorted out. Also telling the customers that it will cost them around £50 to move their lines back to a BT connection is not a good idea either, they didnt ask to be moved onto LLU. I feel PN must bear the cost of switching users back to a BT based connection. Either that or lose a lot of business. Might i also add that if someone migrates to another isp they will also have to pay the fee to have the line re-activated, unless the new isp supports Tiscali LLU (which in my opinion is just as good as their normal retail product which compares to a 56k modem)

Get something sorted out PN, all these problems just to cut your costs a small amount, i even have friends happy to go back to 2 meg adsl just so they can have a reliable connection.

Glad i am still on the BT based MaxDSL product, i just have to say this for my friends/referrals as i pointed them to PN and now they make me feel like its all my fault. You can be sure until its sorted out, i will NOT be referring anyone else to you.
N/A

Results: East Grinstead

Code: NDEGR
County: Sussex - West
Enabled: 29 Jun 2000
Colour: Green VP capacity at this exchange is currently showing as Green.
Click here for further details
Colour: Unknown You can view recent Service Outages for this exchange here
Colour: Unknown BT has published DSL Max upgrade information for this exchange
Click here for further details
N/A

Could well be but I am at work at present so can't check whether the router has the correct settings.

I usually VNC from work to home during the day. But havent been able to since 2pm.
AndyMan
Grafter

I am posting this from the Cannock exchange and as far as I can see my connection seems to have been up most of the day ... (unusually I might add .. )
N/A

i am just up the road on heath hayes, hardly have any issues up here. Thats why i have opted out of LLU. But my friends and parents are on cannock, they are all having major issues with downtime and worse than dialup speeds and unreal latency values in games. :s
N/A

I was on an 87 IP range not an 80 !!

I only just remembered to reboot just now. So been on an 87 range since I got home at 6pm.

All seems working now.