cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling Account

N/A

Cancelling Account

Can someone from CS please answer my ticket. This is a bit of a joke at present. Sure its illegal for an ISP to not relpy regarding a cancelation. Ticket ID is ID: 20200885 for anyone who gives a shit.

Thanks

Reported to Ofcom
20 REPLIES
N/A

Cancelling Account

How long ago did you ask about the cancellation? Plusnet have a "reasonable time" to answer your ticket, and that "reasonable time" is an open figure. A couple of weeks is acceptable, for example.
fidgetingferdie
Grafter

Cancelling Account

According to a different thread, cfuller has started that ticket some 5 days.

I raised a ticket myself today, and the ETA time for it to be even seen was some 17 hours+.

These are rather "interesting" times for PN, cfuller, would it be in better to try and talk to someone and see that this thing gets speeded up a bit?
N/A

Cancelling Account

Tried to talk to them through phone. But get cut off after 1hr worth of holding. Think the things on a loop. I have had a reply regarding my cancelation after breaking many forum rules. Looks like this was the only way to get a reply. Thanks anyway.
N/A

Plusnet are crap

Looks like you are having the same issue as myself. No connection for a month and I am still waiting for Plusnet to cease my connection. I wouldn;t worry though as they have played with the wrong person and my aim is tnow see Plusnet pay the consequences. Court and bad press will play a major part in damaging their reputation.
N/A

Cancelling Account

I'm leaving too - they moved me to LLU and it's worse than useless.

Couldn't give me a MAC code for Sky BB so I've requested they cancel the account ASAP (but I won't be holding my breath).
N/A

Cancelling Account

Got a reply from my cancellation request - October 25th!!!

They want to keep a full months money from me as my bill date is 26th!!

So much for a 30 day notice period!

It's not acceptable (but just what I'd expect from PN these days!!).
shellsong
Grafter

Cancelling Account

If you raised the cancellation request today they will take payment on the next billing date (Sept 26th) then you claim back for the period after Oct 5th-- that's the way it works
N/A

Cancelling Account

That's the way I want it to work but PN won't let me

Your account will be cancelled 30days from your next billing date this is so you are not cut off half way though a month you have paid for.

**internal**
please cease this on 25/10/06
Regards,
Toria Condon

ARGHH!!!! Stop ripping me off!!!
shellsong
Grafter

Cancelling Account

When did you ask for it to be ceased by? Tell them you want the tag off the line by then and your account terminated within 30 days-- if CS prevaricate, PM Dave, Mand or another member of the Support Team
N/A

Cancelling Account

Finally, I have "We have now raised a cease on your line due for completion on: 05/10/06 "

No metion about refunding any monies taken tho..Guess I'll have to wait and see...
N/A

Cancelling Account

I had one of them for the 23rd August..still not done. Good Luck!!
N/A

Cancelling Account

Are you still paying or will PN just not release your line so you can move to a proper provider?
N/A

Plus joke!!!

Our connections been up and down for months and can you speak to someone........nnnnooooo!! Can you email them a problem nnnnoooo!!!! We've cancelled the standing order and are still waiitng for our migration code. If anyone is considering this company....think again!!!!! :x :x
N/A

Cancelling Account

Hi there,

Welcome to the forums.

I am sorry to hear that you have ben having difficulties.

When you say
Can you email them a problem nnnnoooo
Whilst you can't email PlusNet support, you can contact them via the Help&Support link at the top of any portal page. This provides a trackable and accountable documented system which is way better than any email facility.

As a word of advice. Cancelling a direct debit is never a good idea despite the frustration and obvious temptation. There are other ways to deal with situations like this. But going that route is never advisable tbh.