cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

N/A

Cancellation

Things seem to have changed around here. I would like to give 30 days notice and cancel my account. How do I do it?
8 REPLIES
N/A

Cancellation

Start here -

http://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=tickets#

Raise a new ticket and choose the option you wwant from the wizard.
N/A

Cancellation

It seems like everbody is leaving. :?:
N/A

Cancellation

Will the last person to leave please switch off the server...
N/A

Cancellation

@carolburgess

If you don't want a delay in your request being processed then ask them not to ring you. A member of the retention team will normally try to ring to find out why you are leaving. Unless of course you want them to ring.
N/A

don't forget your wallet...

I got a handy tip, just like the above post - don't forget to mention that you WOULDn't like a call from the 'Retentions Team' (AKA Redundant Occupation Office) and don't forget to promise them all the money that you weren't supposed to owe them - the 'Free' signup and hardware cost me £83 today.

Never mind it was worth it to get my MAC Key!

BTW I'm having a go at Euro1net. Hopefully it wont be anywhere near as awful as this lot.
N/A

Cancellation

It seems like everbody is leaving. :?:

Perhaps then Plusnet would accept what a total balls up they've made with this SUP and traffic shaping issue.
N/A

Cancellation

the 'Free' signup and hardware cost me £83 today.

Never mind it was worth it to get my MAC Key!

What's a MAC Key? Do they have my one? What if I don't get it back, what then?
N/A

Cancellation

What's a MAC Key? Do they have my one? What if I don't get it back, what then?

Your original post said you wanted to cancel. Do you want to cancel or migrate to another ISP?

If you want to migrate you have to get a MAC code from Plusnet by raising a Contact Us Ticket. See link above.

If you really want to leave, be sure to say on the ticket that you do not want the Plusnet Retentions Team to telephone you. This will just slow down the process.