cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

N/A

Cancellation

Just a quick thread..

can someone tell me the best way to cancel? i'm on the lite dialup and been here for about a week, ADSL is now here and i wan't to cancel.

thanks
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Cancellation

> Just a quick thread..
>
> can someone tell me the best way to cancel? i'm on the lite dialup and been here for about a week, ADSL is now here and i wan't to cancel.
>
> thanks

Do you have ADSL with Plusnet? IF so, your ADSL account would normally overide the lite account and the monthly payments adjusted accordingly.

N/A

Hi Peter,

You can upgrade your current account to any ADSL account with us if you wish. This will allow you to keep your current email address and the account settings on your machine. The upgrade can all be done quickly via the upgrade tool on the portal (My Connection).

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the offer and i wish i could, but it's not BT drivenADSL, it's wireless.

I'm only leaving + Net because of this - your my no1 ISP and i will be keeping an 0845 as a backup with yourselves.

If it was BT ADSL i would ofcourse upgrade with you.

I have e-mailed you requesting my account is terminated on the next billing date the 9th of november. sometime after that i'll get an 0845.

Thankyou

Peter
Highlighted
N/A

Sorry the 8th NOT the 9th lol

Peter
N/A

Hello again Peter,

Can I please ask you to let us know about this change of account type via our 'Contact Us' ticketing system. This way we can action your request quickly. May I also take this opportunity to wish you all the best with your new ISP and look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

No problem Dave,

Have done that thankyou Shocked)

Peter