cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation problems.

N/A

Cancellation problems.

Hi,
Has anyone managed to get any kind of response from the ticket system?
Is anyone there doing anything at all?

I've had a ticket open for almost a week now, and not even a "we'll get back to you".

The service is utter crap, so bad in fact I can't even cancel!
21 REPLIES
N/A

Cancellation problems.

I asked for my MAC and to cancel my account yesterday at 9.25am and got my MAC at 11.38am sameday but going by what im reading here I think i was lucky in getting my reply so quick.
I got the usual what can we do to keep your custom but lets be honest crapnet has got worse each month for about a year now.
I move to my new ISP with in the next 5 days and will be on MAXDSL sameday.
N/A

Cancellation problems.

Trying to cancel today - the support service is utter crap, phones constantly engaged.

Then I find out I need to pay £85.00 to cancel even though I am on a monthly contract!!!

This company is dreadful, no wonder everyone is leaving them. I thought NTL were bad but they never tried to charge you to leave when you were on a monthly contract!!
James
Grafter

Cancellation problems.

Is the £85 for the equipment that you gained with your service?
JonathanW
Grafter

Cancellation problems.

Flurble, it does depend on which team your ticket has been passed through to. If its not currently with the CSC then this can cause some delays in it being answered.

Ticket turn around times in the CSC are generally very good at the moment, and this is something that we're working on to ensure that tickets are answered as swiftly as possible.

Wainsworth, the fee of £85 sounds like the cost for both activation and the modem, so it would appear that you chose to have these deferred when you first signed uip with ourselves, the full details of which would have been explained at signup.
Mand
Grafter

Cancellation problems.

flurble, looking at your account I can only assume the issue has been resolved as you are transferring your service?
N/A

Cancellation problems.

mandbeckett
flurble, looking at your account I can only assume the issue has been resolved as you are transferring your service?

You assume incorrectly. I find that I'm contractually trapped with Plus Net for another 6 months, or I'd be out of here like a shot.

jwhiting
the full details of which would have been explained at signup.

This is something of a problem as well, the full details are a bit unclear at startup, and could be clarified. Certainly the explanation of the contract options appears to be non-existent.

Flurble, it does depend on which team your ticket has been passed through to. If its not currently with the CSC then this can cause some delays in it being answered.

Really, how come when I look at the unique ticket response performance counter it only lists one stat?

Where's the moving house queue stats? Presumably running at a 4 day average.

I actually raised 3 tickets through different options on the ticket system, one through the 'Other' route - which must wind up on a general queue, and none of them got a response within a day.

In fact the only way I got a response was by complaining about how bad the response was on here.
N/A

Cancellation problems.

In fact the only way I got a response was by complaining about how bad the response was on here.

works every time its a shame it has to work that way
N/A

Cancellation problems.

I just didn't want to start a new thread... I'm going to end my monthly contract in 2 months time. I was just wondering what the procedure is? Do I need to give PN a 1 month notice? Thanks.
N/A

Cancellation problems.

works every time its a shame it has to work that way

Just more piss poor customer service!!! thats why I left!!!
N/A

Cancellation problems.

Do I need to give PN a 1 month notice?

You'll have to give 1 month for the ticket to be answered!

I'd tell them now and give them a date you will be leaving, I've already told them I won't be renewing and there's 6 months of my sentence left.
N/A

Cancellation problems.

I won't be renewing and there's 6 months of my sentence left.

No remission for good behaviour then? :lol:
N/A

Cancellation problems.

From what pcsni has been saying to me, I don't qualify for good behaviour.. Wink
N/A

Cancellation problems.

... Ticket turn around times in the CSC are generally very good at the moment, and this is something that we're working on to ensure that tickets are answered as swiftly as possible ...

Shame the responses I always seem to get from CSC either fail to understand the problem or are just plain wrong ! But I'll give them their dues, they do write nothing of importance on a regular basis.
Mand
Grafter

Cancellation problems.

rixon is this a particular ticket where you have had an unsatisfactory experience or a sweeping comment?

If it's the former I'd be happy to take a look Smiley