cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelation, plusnet making it hard for me to leave !!!!

N/A

WILL SOMEONE FROM PLUSNET REPLAY TO MY EMAILS !!!!! I AM SICK OF YOU AVOIDING ME. I SIMPLY ASKED ABOUT A CANCELATION FEE AND YOU SEND ME THIS :-

Dear Mr King,
We are very sorry that you wish to leave us.

As a much valued customer, is there anything we can do to keep your custom, or do you have any issues which we can quickly fix for you?

Your account
-------------------
You currently have some deferred fees which would need paying before we can process your cancellation request. This is in addition to the 30 days notice you are required to provide as per the terms and conditions.

The total cancellation charge would, therefore, stand at : £114.00. This represents £47.00 for your initial line activation, £20.00 for hardware and £47.00 for a house move. These charges were deferred on your account when you signed up under the "You Stay, We Pay" offer detailed on our website.

As an incentive to stay, would you be willing to accept one month of free service as a gesture of goodwill? There would be no obligation (other than the contractual agreements above) to stay after this. We would also be willing to specifically investigate any issues which you may have.

Please let us know how you wish to proceed. If you do still wish to cancel, please make sure that you have valid credit/debit card details registered to your account and authorise us to take your final fee.

Regards,
link:CSA removed

NOW I EMAIL THIS GUY BACK YET TO HAVE ANOTHER EMAIL IGNORED !!!

What makes no sense to me is this

1. £114 to cancel
2. I have not moved house
3. I have been with plusnet over 1.5 years
4. Hardware was yours to keep after 1 year ?

Shouldnt i have to pay the standard £47 less the yearly reduction cost ?

[Moderator's note by James - (sallyandjames): CS Agents name removed : Posting these is not allowed : link:rules ]
4 REPLIES
N/A

Re: Cancelation, plusnet making it hard for me to leave !!!!

if you havent renewed the contract you only pay £47.

[Moderator's note by James - (sallyandjames): Full quote of preceding post removed as per the link:rules]
N/A

I love how PN are so quick to remove the PN employee name from my message but never actually respond !!
N/A

Sorry pal - it wasn't PN who removed it - it was me (I left my name in the notes)

I'm just another customer - the only difference is I have the permissions to fix posts to keep them within the link:rules
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

I've dropped you a PM to clarify the issue, if you need any further info just let me know.