cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel now while you still have a chance

N/A

If ant new subscribers read this then cancel with PN NOW. My BB connection has been down for 24 days now and am totally p****d off.
You CANNOT get through to customer service/tech support, the only answer they give you when you raise a fault with them is "we are escalating to our service providers". I HAVE A CONTRACT WITH PLUSNET NOT THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS!!!
That's IF they bother to update your fault ticket.
But the good thing is they keep billing you for the pleasure!
I am now in touch with TVs Watchdog and they have received many complaints about this company.
SO BEWARE!!!!
ps. doubt if this will remain here for long! Bad PR you know!
1 REPLY
N/A

Hi rwebster101,

Sorry to hear about your problems. Perhaps a better way around things would have been to raise your problems here to see what we fellow customers could have helped you with etc.

As it is you have adopted a posting method thats not helpful to others or yourself in the slightest. This forum is for support reasons and not a means to get a cheap dig at anyone.

Please feel free to create a new thread containing your issues in a sensible manner and others may be able to help. Although not an official means of support it has been proven that if posting in a sensible way you may even gain the attention of Plusnet comms to have a look into the issue and why its not moved along yet.

As it is I am locking this thread due to its unhelpful nature and lack of merit.

Regards,