cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you buy 'Run A BT Speedtest' T-Shirts?

N/A

Its quite catchy!
14 REPLIES
N/A

:lol: Can I have one.
N/A

Still not online yet. Having a bit of a bugger setting my wireless modem up, about 95% of the way there though! SO currently having an up to 0mb service.
Community Veteran

hmmm... now that would sell, I wonder how much it would cost? Blank (cheap) t-shirt from tesco or wherever some iron on transfers, would make quite a bundle of dough!
N/A

meh! can't believe bug-ger is censored! I've heard it mentioned at LEAST five times in Buffy The Vampire Slayer...
N/A

In answer to your thread, I know someone on another forum who does custom t-shirts as a business so I'm sure he could make one up for you (he charges around £10 a shot) - though I do also believe you can buy the stuff and equipment from places like ASDA which will allow you to do it yourself (if you can be bothered).

I recently got one done that says:

Yeah, there are more important things in life than money, but they won't go out with you if you don't have any.

Though I have to be careful where I wear it Cheesy
LiamM
Grafter

The company I use for custom tees charge £10 setup fee to setup the artwork, and then £6 a shirt for as many as you like. Price comes down if you order loads, obviously.

Very nice elderly guy and his wife.
Community Veteran

Maybe we should do some for ccgi? and some of the famous quotes...

We could make a forutune out of this, what about selling them throught plusnetters Liam?
N/A

I'd be wary of using PlusNet, BT or any other copyrighted designs for this sort of thing. Companies can, and will, kick up a fuss if they find you infringing their intellectual propety.
N/A

*bins plans for the 'I HEART Connie the AOL woman' t-shirt*

I hate copyright.
N/A

I'd be wary of using PlusNet, BT or any other copyrighted designs for this sort of thing. Companies can, and will, kick up a fuss if they find you infringing their intellectual propety.

You could use the words "British Telecom" as BT is now BT and no longer British Telecom, and as long as you didn't use the piper logo they wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

I don't see BT chasing every comedian who slaags them off on telly so I don't think they would be too concerned about an individual with a t-shirt.
Community Veteran

Very good point. I don't suppose they could be bribed with a free t-shirt for the comms team and top leagal guys :razz:

Serioulsly though, would it be o.k. if just the name of the company was used and not using any kind of actual logo. If this is not the case I imagine a lot of people would be in a lot of trouble.
LiamM
Grafter

As long as we don't steal their logos, we can say what we want.
N/A

Liam,

LOL ok, whos taking the orders then Huh
If I wasnt so darn lazy I would go to town and get the materials myself. As it is I guess I will have to order Smiley
N/A