cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we have the old invoices back?

N/A

The old invoices were great, they showed which phone line the charge related to. They told us how much we had downloaded. The new ones are useless, it's more work for me. Now I have to work out which line is being invoiced, and if I'm not available, it's really difficult for my staff.
I with we could go back to the good old days before the takeover.
28 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Hi there,

I'm working with our accounts team to include the telephone number, usage totals and username included on the invoices.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Hi James

We still need this info' added to last months stored invoices.
Is this still on your (or someone elses) to-do-list?

Cheers
Bill
James
Grafter

It's all part of the "Metronet Billing Mini-Project"

At this stage, I don't know whether or not it will effect previous invoices.
N/A

At this stage, I don't know whether or not it will effect previous invoices.

Surely there is no good technical reason why it shouldn't?
N/A

I am very uncomfortable with the idea that you are taking a payment without giving advance notice. The old Metronet system was great, email to say that an invoice had been added to your account, go to the website and check it out, then pay within 10 days. Most companies expect invoices to be paid within 30 days, and small businesses invoicing larger companies can wait up to 120 days. Payment prior to invoice preparation is indecent. Come on Plusnet, show some decent business practice please. Or are all the negative comments here and elsewhere an indication that you are ditching the great service that Metronet offered?
N/A

I'd also appreciate usage details being re-added to invoices.

My last invoice didn't have the usage details so I raised a ticket asking how much data had been used. The reply was along the lines of "that information is not kept once the invoice has been raised". I did try to suggest that how could customers check that they've been billed the right amount if the invoice doesn't show what they're being billed for, just the amount! The final reply was "the details are shown in the usage stats. Add up the figures for the past month and you'll know how much usage we charged you for".

Thanks for the help!
N/A

That is on the verge of downright rudeness IMO.
Community Veteran

The dates covered by the invoice and the usage stat's are supposed to be part of the revised system due real-soon-now. They were added to the wish list, although there was some doubt if it could be added retrospectively to the already issued invoices.
Me waits in hope :roll:

Bill
N/A

The dates covered by the invoice and the usage stat's are supposed to be part of the revised system due real-soon-now. They were added to the wish list, although there was some doubt if it could be added retrospectively to the already issued invoices.

Added to the wish list? The billed usage always used to be on the invoice, so why the need to have the "feature" added to the wish list? I'm sorry, but am I the only person to expect to be told what I'm being billed for?!

I'm not particularly bothered about adding the totals to invoices already generated. I already had to do the leg work there myself.
Community Veteran

You do wonder what could be so hard when the old Metonet system seemed to work so well. Although I'm lead to believe is was rather "labour intensive" - I wonder how much time the change to the Plusnet system has saved Tongue Tongue

Bill.
guitareth
Dabbler

Still no usage info on invoices :¬(

Just got my latest invoice and there's still no info on the actual usage for past month. How hard can it be to reinstate this??!!

Any update as to when this WILL be added?
Community Veteran

Hummmm...

It's looking like we are heading in to the third round of invoices on the "plusnet" system which will cause more grief for users.
I can only assume that testing and debugging of the revised system must be taking longer that expected as the new system should have gone live about now.

Bill
guitareth
Dabbler

Re: Still no usage info on invoices :¬(

Just got my latest invoice and there's still no info on the actual usage for past month. How hard can it be to reinstate this??!!

Any update as to when this WILL be added?

And I just got my latest invoice (20 June) and still no usage shown. Sad

Can someone from Metronet PLEASE advise when this will be reinstated? It's ridiculous that the invoice doesn't state exactly what we are being billed for.
N/A

I'm suprised and also worried that Plusnet don't seem to think this billing issue is important. ( They obviously don't think it is as it would have been fixed by now).
Cheers
Jon