Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't beat it!

Stef
Grafter

Can't beat it!

Just added a fourth PLUSnet account (Now two 0845 and two 080Cool

As a charity, we are very cost conscious snd the PLUSnet package is just unbeatable...

My connectivity has been very reliable (just the odd availibility now and then but knocks BT and some other ISP's into a cocked hat

Keep it up...

Cheers, Stefan.
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Can't beat it!

what can i say, wish mine was from the plusnet youve got yours from.

N/A

RE: Can't beat it!

> My connectivity has been very reliable (just the odd availibility now and then but knocks BT and some other ISP's into a cocked hat
>
> Keep it up...
>
> Cheers, Stefan.

I agree. I've been with f9 and +net for five years now, which is probably obvious from the ancient layout of the talus.f9 page, and the connectivity and customer support has always been excellent.

There was a time a two or three years ago when I was grinding my teeth and cursing f9 in the forum because my 0800 dial-up was rubbish, until I eventually took the computer apart and discovered, through a magnifying glass, that the modem which I thought was 3-Com compatible had Rockwell chips and I should have been dialling the Cisco number. Most embarrassing.

Over the years I've sometimes had backup accounts with other ISPs, but none were better than f9/+net, either in reliability or customer support.

So I am, 99.99999 percent of the time, very happy with the service. The only things I regret are the colour of the portal pages, and the separation of the f9, fol, and +net forums. And whatever happened to Meadstuff and Invisible?