cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access AG forums

Community Veteran

Can't access AG forums

Anyone else having problems accessing the ADSLguide forums. Whenever I try I just get a big red ** Not Logged In **
10 REPLIES
N/A

Can't access AG forums

Just checked, same issue, think AG must be having some kind of technical difficulties.
Community Veteran

Can't access AG forums

Must have been the zen forum going neclear on the new capped product announcements. Tongue
NigelWood
Grafter

Can't access AG forums

"You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment."
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Can't access AG forums

Yep, broken here too... can't imagine why.
N/A

Can't access AG forums

Perhaps it's full of gloating Plusnet customers, who haven't yet calculated that Zen customers will still be getting an exceptionally good deal? Wink
Community Veteran

Can't access AG forums

I just dropped by the Zen's own forums, I think that there are more posting over here on the subject.

It’s a bit like a ghost town over there.

Chilly
N/A

Can't access AG forums

who haven't yet calculated that Zen customers will still be getting an exceptionally good deal?

The only way on this earth they could do that was if their calculators were broken.
N/A

Can't access AG forums

It's peak time. Wink I expect they've got enough bandwidth to be otherwise engaged on high bandwidth activities. :lol:
N/A

Can't access AG forums

The only way on this earth they could do that was if their calculators were broken.

As I've expressed in more detail, in the "Zen thread".

If Zen's management of their network offers a "clean experience", broadly similar to Plusnet's PAYG, then Zen's offerings of 20GB@ £24.99 and 50GB @ £34.99 will offer an exceptionally good deal, in my opinion.

I'm surprised that you can disagree with that, especially as I know you understand the wholesale costs involved. :shock:
Community Veteran

Can't access AG forums

dragging this topic (kicking and screaming if necessary) back on topic.... the AG forums are back up again.