cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can something be done

N/A

Can something be done

Yes, something can be done! Plusnet depends on your subscriptions FULL STOP!

If you want to protest at this companies SHABBY POLICIES hit them where it hurts in 3 easy steps;

1. You Migrate
2. Tell your Family and Friends to Migrate
3. Tell every Plusnet customer you know to Migrate

Following these 3 easy steps will ensure that you don't have to waste energy posting complaints about Plusnet and will also THROTTLE Plusnet, isn't that what they've been doing to their customers?
8 REPLIES
egrog52
Grafter

Can something be done

Nope I think I will just keep sending my subscriptions to Plusnet for all the excellent service I am having
Community Veteran

Can something be done

and what if you are quite happy with plusnet? From what I see those who are really unhappy and can do so are migrating out.

Also I wouldn't call any of the policies shabby as such just the communication of them was poor but this seems to be improving now with the appointment of Stew to lead the comms team.
N/A

Can something be done

The policies are fine - it's the lack of connection and communication thats annoying me, but I would rather put up with that than explain to the wife why I had to spend 80 quid to get out of a service (If you can call it that) I have only been with for just over two weeks.
N/A

Can something be done

What a joke this forum is! LOL

Pluspets let out of their Pet Pens. :shock:
Community Veteran

Can something be done

No, this forum is not a joke, if you look around you will find plenty of posts debating and critising plusnet. just because those who have replied have a different point of view on the matter to yourself does not make a forum a joke.

Personally I think the plusnet forum on ADSLguide can be a joke with everyone getting at each other, arguing and bitching.
N/A

Can something be done

Criticising even LOL
N/A

Can something be done

Classic. no7olivier makes a good and valid response, and you put him down on his spelling of one word.

Grow up ffs :roll:

No wonder AG has gone to pot, with users like you around.
LiamM
Grafter

Can something be done

Daniel said it well....

This thread is adding no value to these forums, it's not in the least contructive and I am therefore locking it.

If you want to have a go at people, you're going to have to go elsewhere.