cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please look at my ticket 20031708

N/A

I only want to know how my LLU Mac is progressing. I originally asked for it on the 9th August. Sad
5 REPLIES
N/A

Please Cheesy
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

One of my colleagues is working through these at the moment, your ticket is on his list and you should get an acknowledgement shortly.

Because the issuing of LLU MACs is an entirely manual process (unlike IPStream where we can just click a couple of buttons) so it may take 7 days to generate it for you.
N/A

Hi,

One of my colleagues is working through these at the moment, your ticket is on his list and you should get an acknowledgement shortly.

Because the issuing of LLU MACs is an entirely manual process (unlike IPStream where we can just click a couple of buttons) so it may take 7 days to generate it for you.

Dave I sent the original request on the 9th August. Thats been longer than 7 days. Then Mand Beckett asked someone to do it again last Sunday.

This whole thing is just a joke. You cannot keep saying 7 days then passing it on to someone else who also days 7 days and so on!
N/A

Mods have locked one of my threads for duplicate posts but its OK for PN employees to keep giving me duplicate answers over and over without a result?

I fear I will still be getting the same "7 day" reply in 10 months time :!:
Mand
Grafter

Hi there

Your MAC has been requested, we're just waiting to recieve this from our supplier. If this takes longer than 7 days we can chase it for you. Let me know if you don't get the MAC by Wednesday.