cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me with my router settings please,,

N/A

Had to reset my router to factory default, can someone help me with the settings for adsl always on, need to know the following,,, Netgear dg384g
1-encapsulation setting
2-internet ip address, which do i select from the 2 options,either get dynamically from isp, or use static ip, then there is the box for the ip address,
3--domaine name serveraddressthe 2 options are either get automatically from isp or use the DNS servers, again there is the box for the address to be entered,, some help greatly apperecated,,and needed,,thanks
3 REPLIES
N/A

Try this linky

That info took some finding ..... should this be in your Connection Settings under My Account, along with the server names and ip's ?
N/A

Thanks mate, already checked them, they are for modem settings, mine are router settings for always on,,,anyway found the problem,,,,no thanks to force9 support, was a faulty pci card, bummer,,,,,took some finding,,,but got there in the end, 48 hours since i asked the ?? to sipport, still awaiting a reply,,,anyway thaks for replying
David_W
Rising Star

Same router I have. Allow the Netgears wizard to auto detect, then change encapsulation to VC-Based and Encapsulation to PPP over ATM, everything else you dont need to touch.