cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone from Support please give me an update!

N/A

Can someone from Support please give me an update!

Hi ya,

Can someone from support give me an update on Ticket no. 6678887.
I was mean't to have my line disconnected on Thursday in preparation to be reconnected with the business service this Thursday. Well, no-one has responded to my posts and I still have my internet connection.

Kind regards
Gareth Williams
10 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Can someone from Support please give me an update!

> Hi ya,
>
> Can someone from support give me an update on Ticket no. 6678887.
> I was mean't to have my line disconnected on Thursday in preparation to be reconnected with the business service this Thursday. Well, no-one has responded to my posts and I still have my internet connection.
>
> Kind regards
> Gareth Williams

Hi,

Your ticket is currently assigned to our Provisioning team, they should provide an update later today. BT provisioning weren't working over the bank holiday weekend therefore today is our first oppurtunity to get an update on the issue.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support...................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

N/A

Still no more information ! Is is still happening on the 24th or not?.

Thanks

> > Hi ya,
> >
> > Can someone from support give me an update on Ticket no. 6678887.
> > I was mean't to have my line disconnected on Thursday in preparation to be reconnected with the business service this Thursday. Well, no-one has responded to my posts and I still have my internet connection.
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Gareth Williams
>
> Hi,
>
> Your ticket is currently assigned to our Provisioning team, they should provide an update later today. BT provisioning weren't working over the bank holiday weekend therefore today is our first oppurtunity to get an update on the issue.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Rob
> --
> | Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support...................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
>
>

N/A

Still no more information ! Is is still happening on the 24th or not?.

Thanks

> > Hi ya,
> >
> > Can someone from support give me an update on Ticket no. 6678887.
> > I was mean't to have my line disconnected on Thursday in preparation to be reconnected with the business service this Thursday. Well, no-one has responded to my posts and I still have my internet connection.
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Gareth Williams
>
> Hi,
>
> Your ticket is currently assigned to our Provisioning team, they should provide an update later today. BT provisioning weren't working over the bank holiday weekend therefore today is our first oppurtunity to get an update on the issue.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Rob
> --
> | Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support...................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
>
>

N/A

> Still no more information ! Is is still happening on the 24th or not?.
>
Hi Gareth,

I have escalated this ticket internally for attention of the Provisioning manager. I have checked as far as I can and it looks like this was put through manually to BT so until the morning I'm afraid there is nop way for us to get any more information.

I am sorry about the delay with this one, it looks liek the length of the ticket meant it got missed. This is unacceptable and we will make sure it gets picked up first thing tomorrow.

With Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support
N/A

> > Still no more information ! Is is still happening on the 24th or not?.
> >
> Hi Gareth,
>
> I have escalated this ticket internally for attention of the Provisioning manager. I have checked as far as I can and it looks like this was put through manually to BT so until the morning I'm afraid there is nop way for us to get any more information.
>
> I am sorry about the delay with this one, it looks liek the length of the ticket meant it got missed. This is unacceptable and we will make sure it gets picked up first thing tomorrow.
>
> With Regards,
>
> Ian Wild
> PlusNet Customer Support

Thanks, nothing yet though. I understand problems / delays as i'm in the IT support business myself, but it gets very annoying when it goes quite and no-one lets you know what is happening.

Kind regards
Gareth Williams
N/A

> > > Still no more information ! Is is still happening on the 24th or not?.
> > >
> > Hi Gareth,
> >
> > I have escalated this ticket internally for attention of the Provisioning manager. I have checked as far as I can and it looks like this was put through manually to BT so until the morning I'm afraid there is nop way for us to get any more information.
> >
> > I am sorry about the delay with this one, it looks liek the length of the ticket meant it got missed. This is unacceptable and we will make sure it gets picked up first thing tomorrow.
> >
> > With Regards,
> >
> > Ian Wild
> > PlusNet Customer Support
>
> Thanks, nothing yet though. I understand problems / delays as i'm in the IT support business myself, but it gets very annoying when it goes quite and no-one lets you know what is happening.
>
> Kind regards
> Gareth Williams

Ian,

I don't like posting on a public forum, but you seem to have a good grip on this. I'm starting to loose my patience and we appear to be going aroung in circles!

I know what BT can be like as I deal with them in my job also, but I know that my line can support the 20:1 adsl as I had this before under plusnet account id "gpnet"

I'm off on petentity leave at the moment with my wife and 3 day old boy and I don't really want to be chasing this every 5 minutes.

Can you find out exactly what BT think the problem is??

Kind regards and thanks
Gareth (feeling quite tired Sad )
N/A

> > > Still no more information ! Is is still happening on the 24th or not?.
> > >
> > Hi Gareth,
> >
> > I have escalated this ticket internally for attention of the Provisioning manager. I have checked as far as I can and it looks like this was put through manually to BT so until the morning I'm afraid there is nop way for us to get any more information.
> >
> > I am sorry about the delay with this one, it looks liek the length of the ticket meant it got missed. This is unacceptable and we will make sure it gets picked up first thing tomorrow.
> >
> > With Regards,
> >
> > Ian Wild
> > PlusNet Customer Support
>
> Thanks, nothing yet though. I understand problems / delays as i'm in the IT support business myself, but it gets very annoying when it goes quite and no-one lets you know what is happening.
>
> Kind regards
> Gareth Williams

Ian,

I don't like posting on a public forum, but you seem to have a good grip on this. I'm starting to loose my patience and we appear to be going aroung in circles!

I know what BT can be like as I deal with them in my job also, but I know that my line can support the 20:1 adsl as I had this before under plusnet account id "gpnet"

I'm off on petentity leave at the moment with my wife and 3 day old boy and I don't really want to be chasing this every 5 minutes.

Can you find out exactly what BT think the problem is??

Kind regards and thanks
Gareth (feeling quite tired Sad )
N/A

HI Gareth,

I have sorted your IPs out now. Hopefully your order will be completed quickly - Let support know as soon as you see sync on your line and everythign should be straightforward from there.

With Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support
N/A

> HI Gareth,
>
> I have sorted your IPs out now. Hopefully your order will be completed quickly - Let support know as soon as you see sync on your line and everythign should be straightforward from there.
>
> With Regards,
>
> Ian Wild
> PlusNet Customer Support

Ian,

Thanks for your help on this, it looks like it all could be up and ready. The sync light is on and i've had my account activated. I will try it tonight when I get in and hopefully it will all work first time.

Again, thanks for your help, it frustrating that BT have incorrect details on their system about me saying that I cannot support ADSL.

Oh well,

Kind regards
Gareth Williams
N/A

Hi Gareth,

This sounds hopeful - Let us know how you get on or if you need any more help.

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support