cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone from PN please look at this... (Humbug)

N/A

By the look of the comments in http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=29870 the issues with humbug remain.

Can anyone comment on what is happening?

Also what's happen to my ticket: 16894381, I raised on the 28th, it was actioned on the 28th with a comment "Assigned : [internal] Please investigate." since then sweet fa has happend to it.
[/url]
17 REPLIES
N/A

What a surprise. When will the guy looking after tickets get a B0LL0CKING for not answering them?
Community Veteran

No public whipping on the webcam (see @revroger's sig)
N/A

Hey, while the guy who's not answering tickets has some free time, why not get him to update the forum swear filter to recognise swear words with numbers in?

BL00DY HELL!
N/A

I am in the same position.
I am about to cancel my order with plus net and plasetr their name all across the forums on the web as one to avoid unless they sort out my ticket by 12 noon.
Its unaccaptable they need to sort out the staff. I work in support and if I dealt with customers calls in this way I would be given my P45 without hesitation. If workloads are that heavy then the staff should be doing overtime.... i See plenty of spare desks on the webcams.
N/A

I think there ought to be an escalation process for pushing tickets to senior staff...

Basically after x hours of no activity your ticket automatically gets escalated to the approriate manager, (so if the ticket is still to be looked at it goes to the head of cs, if its assigned it goes to the manager for the area the ticket is assigned to). The time scales could vary across the various teams so new tickets get pushed after 10 hours, network faults 24 hours etc.
Community Veteran

Seems sensible.
N/A

As i was lectured last night they don't and won't do this.. you have to wait your turn and as I was told I cannot speak to a senior memeber of staff unless the agent thinks he cannot deal with the issue.

Agents will not give you timescales or send emails internally to "chase" up an answer - or that is what I was told.

If CS read this will they ask the CS Manager to call me on my mobile?
N/A

whoops I forgot to say that the agent said they are all empowered to do anything a manager can..... so does that mean managers are powerless as well?
N/A

I bumped the ticket back earlier asking for an update .... no response and no response on this thread.

Ever getting the feeling we're being ignored?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

The main jobs and responsibilities of Team Leaders and Managers within the CSC is to manage their teams and develop the agents. They are also responsible to provide the rest of the business with feedback from the CSC's perspective, on for example how much impact a new product would have on CSC in terms of training and call and ticket volumes (that's a just one example of many I could give).

As such we have empowered all agents within the CSC to handle pretty much every issue you could raise. There are very few, if any, things that one of our agents wouldn't be able to deal with that a manager or team leader would be to.

Timescales are often difficult to give because they would only ever be an estimate, unless we have a definate date.
N/A

Dave - any idea on what is happening to humbug though?

Someone must have an idea... my ticket on the issue was last updated on Tuesday at 14:00.

I don't mind if the answer is we're still working on it but some acknowledgement from someone (anyone) would be nice - especially as I'm not the only one seeing problems with this server.

Richard.
N/A

Dave,

I realise that but then surely the manager has the power to overide a decision made by the agent , or put more poliety correct an error of his or hers.

:?
Community Veteran

Really they should set the appropriate service status to amber with acknowlegement of the problem but i doubt that will happen.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Humbug's due to undergo a rebuild I believe next week.