cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone from CSC please tell me if....

N/A

My homephone order that was re-submitted this morning has been successful? It had to be re-submitted due to an open order on my line last week, which has now been closed according to BT and so I contacted CSC this morning via the phone to inform them of this and they said they'd re-submit the order this AM.....

ref: original question - 21834123
7 REPLIES
chrisc
Grafter

I can see that the order was successfully resubmitted just after 11.15 this morning.

The ticket was updated at the time so you should be able to see the information on there also.
N/A

okay thankyou
chrisc
Grafter

No problem.

Give us a shout if you have any further questions Cheesy
N/A

yeah I have just read this info on the ticket and nothing state's it was successful...

link:CSA removed CSC Analyst 11:17am, Tuesday 8th May 2007
Dear Mrs Peacock,
(INTERNAL)

I have spoken with the customer who has informed us that the order in the BT system has now been cancelled. I have advised that we will reattempt to place the order but that this may be unsuccessful, and that if so we will reattempt this on 18.05.2007 as per the note above.

Thank you.

Regards,
link:CSA removed

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html

link:CSA removed BOT - DSL Provisioning 11:27am, Tuesday 8th May 2007
Dear Mrs Peacock,
Thanks for the update, we have now reissued this order.

Thank you

Regards,
link:CSA removed

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html

Moderators note by James (sallyandjames) : Removed CS Agents names, posting these is not allowed. : link:rules
chrisc
Grafter

Apologies for the misunderstanding. What I meant to highlight was that the order has been successfully placed again by our provisioning team -

link:CSA removed BOT - DSL Provisioning 11:27am, Tuesday 8th May 2007
Dear Mrs Peacock,
Thanks for the update, we have now reissued this order.

However we may not find out immediately if the order fails again. Obviously, as soon as we have this information we will update you if required.

Hopefully everything will go through fine this time around.
N/A

I know it's early day's, the reason I am asking about this now is that when I placed the orignal order on Friday morning, I recieved a ticket about 2-3 hour's later stating that it had been unsuccessful/rejected by BT, so I thought someone may know the status on this resubmitted order already...obviously not :roll: :?:
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

Apologies for the delay in getting this sorted for you. The order has been accepted by BT and is due to complete on 24/05/2007.

Let me know if you need anything further. Smiley