cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i still raise a ticket without going through the wizard?

alliejc
Grafter

I really want to contact Plusnet regarding whether it's possible to drop back down to a 2meg connection due to the problems I am experiencing with maxdsl.

I can't use the help assistant as none of the options lead me to a point where I can ask this question. I'm having similar issues if I try to phone up. There used to be an option to bypass the wizard and open a ticket anyway. Does this still exist?

Thanks,

Allie
2 REPLIES
lingbob
Grafter

If I were wanting to do that, I would follow this route:

Customer Services & Billing -> Account Management -> Product Changes -> Change My Product.

A new window will open, wait for it to fully load and then close the window. You should now see some more links, one of which is "Alternatively, ask your question to the Support Team". Click on the link and then ask your question in the box provided. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a way of avoiding jumping through all the hoops.
alliejc
Grafter

Ah, thank you so much. That is actually the route I followed but I didn't think to look at the original page again after closing the product change page and so I failed to see the link to ask an alternative question.

Thanks again.

Allie