cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Someone at least look at ticket 18439291

N/A

...I know its only a request for a MAC key, and yes I know they can "take up to 7 days to generate" - but surely that 7 days (!!!!!!!!) starts when someone actually LOOKS at the ticket - and that's been open since 8:28 this morning, when the customer service status was smugly telling everyone that tickets were being closed in an average of 4 hours...

Sad((
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Plusnet answer all tickets in order and subject to whatever department / team need to work on the ticket. These forums are not queue jumping with tickets, they are for support, help and feedback.

Chris
N/A

so you are saying that no-one who has raised a ticket after 08:28:35 this morning has even had it LOOKED at yet?

nah - don't believe you - the ticket has not even been assigned yet - so I SHOULD still be in the strict queue order since no-one know whats in the ticket yet... - I suspect that as its a MAC request generated by the support wizard, its been sidlined.

I understand exactly about these forums not being for queue jumping - and the point is taken - BUT

Plusnet CS staff have posted here in this very forum since that time this morning - surely they should have been fielding official support requests?

The very fact that CS Staff HAVE been posted here was what gave me the idea of making myself, shall we say, a little more visible.

Anyway your point is made and aken - I shall say no more (unless it takes WAY too long :p )
N/A

It took about 40 hours for the first CS person to actually read my question and post a relavent response, this turned out to be a question and not one of the answers I was looking for but I don't recall it being that much faster when I last had a problem 2 years ago. If the issue is more pressing you can always phone.

I think you should also note that a fair number of tickets are generated automatically by scripts and closed automatically at the same time. I wonder if they take this into account when calculating the average.
N/A

so you are saying that no-one who has raised a ticket after 08:28:35 this morning has even had it LOOKED at yet?

I have returned existing tickets to PN after that time, and had a response before now today.
N/A

sigh

Looks like I was right then. I'll tell you what though, the chances of a CS staff member talking me into giving it another try (for the 2nd time) by telephone are fast receding...

Still, maybe that's what they want, when what I want is a reasonably quick connection, at the times I am able to use it - some 5 hours per day...