cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Anyone Explain

N/A

Can Anyone Explain

Below is a dump of my Line Stats from my Zoom X3 router. (Downstream Figures First)

SNR Margin 29.7 29.0 dB
Line Attenuation 36.3 20.5 dB
Errored Seconds 0 0
Loss of Signal 0 0
Loss of Frame 0 0
CRC Errors 0 0
Data Rate 2272 288 kbps
Latency FAST FAST

Can anyone explain to me what speeds I would be able to see if I were to leave the router in the same place (upstairs on an extension cable) once I become Maxxed?? (If +net ever decide to extract the pinky from the stinky)

I havent yet tried getting the same stats from downstairs (master socket) yet.

Also, which figures are better being higher (>) Huh?Huh
2 REPLIES
N/A

Can Anyone Explain

lol,

Bob im struggling to decide if you mean that post in earnst or as a complete mickey take. I say this after all the posts you have constructed this seems to be on the same level.

To answer you ( if indeed you are being serious ) I would love to have those sort of figures. I cannot see why you shouldnt sync at full whack. But thats a poor mans humble opinion Smiley
N/A

Can Anyone Explain

Tom.

Deadly serious.

Just hoping that the powers at the towers get a shift on and get me upgraded asap.

REALLY hoping that I dont see the same probs as others though and thats not meant as any form of schadenfraude, but for my own sanity!

I'm not in a mickey taking mood today really....too hot here on the coast.....although nice bottle of chardonnay and the laptop out in the garden is easing matters a little! Cheesy