cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS posts are invisable!

N/A

CS posts are invisable!

CS,

Every time you post a reply it adds to the number of post, it even puts you down as the last poster... but I can't see what it is that you posted, this is true for this forum and the cgi one.

Cheers
Will
4 REPLIES
rslsys
Grafter

RE: CS posts are invisable!

> CS,
>
> Every time you post a reply it adds to the number of post, it even puts you down as the last poster... but I can't see what it is that you posted, this is true for this forum and the cgi one.
>
> Cheers
> Will

And ADSL

Perhaps CS have become invisible, great saving on cost of Yellow Jerseys. Perhaps the Emperor's New Clothes thing would work here. Trouble is the spell might wear off, the thought of CS all appearing naked on the WebCams is too horrible to contemplate...
N/A

I can see all their posts. Im on unmetered connect biz,

on a 56k modem.

With all these ADSL problems you guys are having i wonder if it is really any better than modem right now.

simon
N/A

> I can see all their posts. Im on unmetered connect biz,
>
> on a 56k modem.
>
> With all these ADSL problems you guys are having i wonder if it is really any better than modem right now.
>

Hi all,

I have been using the forums all morning and found no problems. Have you cleared your temp internet files?

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

N/A

> CS,
>
> Every time you post a reply it adds to the number of post, it even puts you down as the last poster... but I can't see what it is that you posted, this is true for this forum and the cgi one.

If you reply to part of a thread it puts the reply below that entry rather than at the bottom. This may be why it's hard to see our replies.

Kind Regards

Duncan
--
| Duncan Scotland          Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support    for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ---------