Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS Speedy but accounts not! - help please

trevc
Grafter
Fixes: 1

I joined PlusNet last Sept after finally being able to get broadband when BT relaxed their limits. I decided to get activation and modem costs spread over the first year. At the end of that year the account wasn't changed to a standard Premier account from this so I was overcharged by £7.50. I raised a ticket (1755018Cool about this which was dealt with quickly and efficiently by CS, with my account being changed and accounts being notified of the mistake so they could refund the money. Ticket 17552213 was raised by CS to do this.

After not receiving the refund as promised I raised ticket 17713473 to ask what was happening with the response that it was being dealt with by accounts, but still no refund.

I then received another bill of the correct amount (thanks for the correction to CS Cheesy ) but still no refund so I raised ticket 17832686 on 18th Oct. This has been assigned and transferrred, I presume to accounts but there has been no response or action since then. Sad

I have been waiting well over a month now for this refund and to be honest I'm getting a little miffed so if anyone of any influence reads this can they have a look to see why this hasn't happened please.

Hope this doesn't seem like I'm going on after recent troubles on some forums but I'd really like to get this sorted.

Trev
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Refunds often take a while with any organisation but it does seem like you've been waiting a while. Hopefully someone at PlusNet will pick up on this thread and come back with an answer.

Hope this doesn't seem like I'm going on after recent troubles on some forums but I'd really like to get this sorted.

Not at all. Welcome to the forums Smiley

Chris
trevc
Grafter

Welcome to the forums SmileyChris

Thanks for that. Been lurking here and ADSLGuide for ages and now PlusNetters as well (who'd be a moderator?). Joined date makes me look like I was a fibber. Shockedops: That was a previous attempt at getting broadband ending up with a PAYG account.

Hope someone picks up on it. It was promised to be refunded after my Sept direct debit went through but did not materialise, and the Oct one has been and gone since.

Trev
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Refunds of this type can take a few weeks to process, as they have to be done manually.

Your ticket has been passed to our finance team to check on the refund progress however they only work normal hours so it can take longer for them to respond.
trevc
Grafter

Thanks for the response Ben. At least I know something should be happening.

Trev