cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS Anouncement. Will anything really change?

xblade
Grafter

The recent Customer Service Announcement may be welcomed by some, but how many times have we seen this rehash?

Nothing has changed with Plusnet, except a radical decline in the very basics of the company and that is customer service!!

The attitude of the CS department has come to an all time low, but I believe it stems mainly from the top, rather than staff

Some of the systems in place have had a negative effect on the broadband experience of most customers

These include the billing system, new VMBU monitor, along with others

Customer Service relations have see many people leave in disgust, some whom have tried their level best to contribute in a positive way, but who have eventually left in frustration with the lack of any real change

I now have also had enough and have applied for my MAC keys for my 2 accounts

I am normally a person who works through problems, but I have found the attitude of Plusnet to me as a customer very bewildering, especially when it is clearly their fault.

But in the time that I have been with plusnet, I have noticed this has happened many times to different people and so I should not be surprised that it has now happened to me

Hopefully Nildram will be a better bet

Thanks
Simon
3 REPLIES
N/A

Completely agree with you but this part of the statement give my some hope that there will be some light at the end of the tunnel

Our Customer Support Director has now left the business and a full restructure of the CSC is underway.

In my opinion this is starting from the top. But the acid test will be how they will handle problems like the VMBU and billing in the future. According to plusnet own figures there are not many users that exceed their usage so temporary removing traffic shaping until the VMBU issue are resolved should not affect their profits and users would not have been so disgruntled as to leave.
xblade
Grafter

Completely agree with you but this part of the statement give my some hope that there will be some light at the end of the tunnel

Our Customer Support Director has now left the business and a full restructure of the CSC is underway.

In my opinion this is starting from the top. But the acid test will be how they will handle problems like the VMBU and billing in the future. According to plusnet own figures there are not many users that exceed their usage so temporary removing traffic shaping until the VMBU issue are resolved should not affect their profits and users would not have been so disgruntled as to leave.

Well, I certiamly hope it does make a difference, but being sceptical, I have seen this before and I have had enough after my own recent experience of plusnet's poor attitude to my problem, has now left me feeling that, 'enough is enough'!

Thanks
Simon
N/A

I agree ...

Do you Mark? Wink