cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREDIT DUE TO PLUSNET

N/A

CREDIT DUE TO PLUSNET

I just wanted to say that all credit is due to Plus Net for keeping us up to date on the recent problems. Let's face it, customer frustration normally comes about from not knowing what's going on, no the loss of service itself.

Well done to the support team for the hourly updates and for everyone else getting the system back up. Now go and get some sleep!
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: CREDIT DUE TO PLUSNET

> I just wanted to say that all credit is due to Plus Net for keeping us up to date on the recent problems. Let's face it, customer frustration normally comes about from not knowing what's going on, no the loss of service itself.
That's our belief too. We're an open and honest ISP and one of our main principles is keeping you up to date on whats going on. All our staff (pretty much) had extensive internet experience before they joined and so knew how annoying it is not to be kept in the loop.
> Well done to the support team for the hourly updates and for everyone else getting the system back up. Now go and get some sleep!
As it's a Saturday most of the networks team will have had a long nights sleep Wink
Regards,
Mike
--
| Mike Grice.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----