cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CGI server

N/A

CGI server

in these times of non connections etc this might seem unimportant but if im gonna stay i need it actiavted...can you tell me when this may happen/is it due to other problems etc?

Thanks.
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: CGI server

> in these times of non connections etc this might seem unimportant but if im gonna stay i need it actiavted...can you tell me when this may happen/is it due to other problems etc?
>
> Thanks.

Dear customer,

I have just checked your CGI account and it appears to be working fine. Your CGI account is activated. Can you tell us on what basis you believe it not to be activated and we will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks.
--
Regards, Support

--
| Rob Skelton .............. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support Agent.............for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

Hi hitch

Before jumping in and moving your forum I would try a simple index.html and see if you can see that.

Trying your cgi space at present shows "The requested URL / was not found on this server."

There seems to be a gremlin in the cgi activation because there have been several posts recently with this problem and from the feedback I've seen people have had to raise tickets to resolve it.
N/A

> Hi hitch
>
> Before jumping in and moving your forum I would try a simple index.html and see if you can see that.
>
> Trying your cgi space at present shows "The requested URL / was not found on this server."
>
> There seems to be a gremlin in the cgi activation because there have been several posts recently with this problem and from the feedback I've seen people have had to raise tickets to resolve it.

I concur I have checked your cgi and although it is setup it appears there is issue's and not viewable via the web I have raised a contact on your behalf and raised it to our Network department to be resolved.

Regards,

Lee,

--
| Lee Mckenzie...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

N/A

> > There seems to be a gremlin in the cgi activation because there have been several posts

> I concur I have checked your cgi and although it is setup it appears

Thanks Lee and Jim for the advice and issue raising Smiley much appreciated.

Soon as that is working and the plus net stays steady for a while i can consider my account upgrade and forget any moves..i dont want to, i have had enough of that for a few months!
--

www.animextreme.co.uk - Be The Stick