cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CGI dead again

N/A

CGI dead again

is it just me or have other people lost their cgi sites this morning ?

I'm just getting a 403 and my ftp client wont connect either although I can ping the servers ... Evil
13 REPLIES
ed
Grafter

CGI dead again

its working for me. You can test it here

http://ccgi.thomassoft.force9.co.uk/cgi-bin/test.pl

I always leave a test script that I never edit or touch so I can tell if a problem is something I've done or the server!

Cheesy
N/A

CGI dead again

so it's just me then - I haven't done anything to the site, it was working this morning and now it's gone (again)

thanks
N/A

CGI dead again

I can ssh in but just get permission denied on all my profile settings - looks like my account has been trashed
N/A

CGI dead again

Yes, I'm getting 403s on my scripts too, glad to see I'm not the only one.
N/A

CGI dead again

when I ssh on it tells me that my home directory was : /files/home3/fletchers
it may be that they've lost that disk/mount or perhaps they're just seeing who's awake - anyway for what it's worth I opened a ticket but I don't hold out much hope for a response within 24hours (even if it does say they're responding in just over an hour)
Richard_261
Grafter

CGI dead again

My forums are not acessible either and I can't get FTP access.
Please god not again!
JonathanW
Grafter

CGI dead again

I've just picked this up, and raised a problem through to our networks team for them to investigate. Looks like its only affecting a group of users on the force9 platform, rather than everyone on the ccgi platform itself.
Tony_W
Grafter

CGI dead again

Me too..... since 11:30

They came back just long enough for support to reply to my ticket with "I tried to replicate your fault to login to your ccgi service and could find no issue in loging in".

Less than 20 minutes later, access was 'forbidden' again and with a 530 login incorrect error on FTP.
N/A

CGI dead again

you got a response... are you sure ? that must be a first !

I raised a ticket at 1102am and it is still sitting there waiting for a response
N/A

CGI dead again

well my site is back but no response to the ticket to say what happened I get really fed up with the support at force 9
N/A

CGI dead again

ok so I was wrong - I expected a response to my ticket overnight but no it's still waiting ..... at least the problem has gone away even if there is no expalnation of what happened or anything really
JonathanW
Grafter

CGI dead again

A service status regarding this, explaining what happened, did go out yesterday evening. If you've not yet seen it you can see a copy here
N/A

CGI dead again

Thanks for that.
Of course when I finally did get a response to my ticket it did say that it was my fault and th nobody else had any problems and that there were no service status messages - perhaps you should send a copy of the service status message to your support people ?