cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CGI & My SQL assistance

N/A

CGI & My SQL assistance

Hi,
I thought I would post here to point out my disappointment with the lack of response received to CGI & MySQL queries on the specific forum by anybdy at Plus Net.

I understand that MySQL is directly supported, but posts are being made (as directed by Plus Net support staff) which are only requesting information about the possibilty of running certain scripts, the location of the MySQL server and how we are to upload a MySQL database. This is not support but required information.

Please can someone at Plus Net look through our posts and try to advise us?

It would be very much appreciated.
--
Regards,
Dave
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: CGI & My SQL assistance

Sorry!
I noticed a type error in my post.

I meant to say; I understand that MySQL is NOT directly supported.

I hope someone can help.

--
Regards,
Dave
N/A

RE: CGI & My SQL assistance

> Hi,
> I thought I would post here to point out my disappointment with the lack of response received to CGI & MySQL queries on the specific forum by anybdy at Plus Net.
>
> I understand that MySQL is directly supported, but posts are being made (as directed by Plus Net support staff) which are only requesting information about the possibilty of running certain scripts, the location of the MySQL server and how we are to upload a MySQL database. This is not support but required information.
>
> Please can someone at Plus Net look through our posts and try to advise us?
>
> It would be very much appreciated.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Dave

Hi There,

The vast majority of the support we give is delivered via Contact Us or over the phone and these should be your first points of call if you need assistance. We do monitor both this forum and the ADSL forum and are happy to offer advice here, the other forums are more intended for peer support.

Most of what we can offer support on in respect to CGI and MySQL is covered in the FAQ here:

http://portal.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=160 and the corresponding support pages. If you have any queries or feedback you'd like to direct to Customer Support then I would recommend posting them in this forum.

Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +