cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CGI Announcement?

csogilvie
Grafter

CGI Announcement?

A further message in relation to the performance of the CGI service and a new upgrade schedule for the CGI platform will be posted shortly.

What's the definition of shortly being used here, considering this message was posted at 4.40 yesterday afternoon and was further re-iterated this morning?
9 REPLIES
painswck
Grafter

CGI Announcement?

Hi Colin,

Agreed. I take it that the cgi problems is the reason the news feed does not seem to be working.

Roland
N/A

CGI Announcement?

By news, do you reffer to the http://cgi.support.plus.com/ address?

Then yes, though it does work. Access is just sporadic at times of high load.

The load is high all the time, just somtimes even higher.
painswck
Grafter

CGI Announcement?

Hi Philip,

The cgi server(s) seem that way. Strange tonight, access to my space on the cgi server seems quicker than for a while. Klip however seems to be unable to update the news feed. It has not picked up the announcements from this morning.

Roland
N/A

CGI Announcement?

Visit http://cgi.support.plus.com/status/

There are some details on the page regarding the RSS feed being mirrored. You may find that handy where you can't access the CGI server.
Ianwild
Grafter

CGI Announcement?

Sorry guys, I meant to write the CGI announcement today and didn't get a chance. I should be able to get this sorted tomorrow. There is a development schedule and hardware has been ordered and is arriving as we speak....

Regards,

Ian
painswck
Grafter

CGI Announcement?

Obviously the definition of shortly is yet another 24 hrs.

Sorry Ian I know you are busy but the promise for this (here and on ADSLGuide) goes on and on.

Roland
csogilvie
Grafter

CGI Announcement?

Its there now Wink
painswck
Grafter

CGI Announcement?

Hi again Colin,

You are right.. Also confirms your idea about Klip. I had shut it down. Now fired it up and Ian's announcement shows - with a differnt name of course.

And thanks to Ian for the update.

Roland
Ianwild
Grafter

CGI Announcement?

I might be slow, but I get there in the end - My heart is faster than my fingers! :shock:

Regards,

Ian