Grafter

CCGI down ?

Has the CCGI gone down ? can access via FTP but not via the web
8 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

CCGI down ?

Hi there,

I've just raised a P1 on this as our monitoring software is reporting issues with the ccgi servers.

You can follow the progress on the P1 problem here.
N/A

CCGI down ?

I think i may have the same problem, i've not been able to connect to either the web or online games (obviously) since yesterday morning. although everything my end seems to be working fine. I guess this is related?
Mand
Grafter

CCGI down ?

I think i may have the same problem, i've not been able to connect to either the web or online games (obviously) since yesterday morning. although everything my end seems to be working fine. I guess this is related?

Hi,

Your problem is unrelated to the CCGI issue.

Our connection logs are showing 'password incorrect'. If you have changed your password recently please ensure that you have updated it in your modem or router.

This page may help if you have any problems doing this.
N/A

CCGI down ?

Hi,

I honestly thought i'd changed my router settings when i changed my password but i guess i need to hang my head in shame Shockedops:

thanks for the help i'll check it out when i get home
Mand
Grafter

CCGI down ?

Hi there,

The CCGI services should now be working again.
Mand
Grafter

CCGI down ?

Hi,

I honestly thought i'd changed my router settings when i changed my password but i guess i need to hang my head in shame Shockedops:

No problem, let us know if you're still having problems when you've checked the password and we'll take it from there.
N/A

CCGI down ?

Hi,

No problem, let us know if you're still having problems when you've checked the password and we'll take it from there.

Hi

Just a quick thanks for your help again yesterday. It turns out that i did change my password.......i just neglected to save it!!!

All sorted now though
Mand
Grafter

CCGI down ?

Glad to hear it's all sorted for you now. Smiley