cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN'T EVEN PAY THEM !!!!

N/A

CAN'T EVEN PAY THEM !!!!

I have had dreadful customer service from Metronet. A week or so ago my connection was dropped due to the fact that my payment had failed. No-one actually told me that my visa electron card was soon to be no longer an accepted method of payment.
You can't give me another acceptable method of payment (as i don't have any different types of card). Talk about ridiculous !. I am so frustrated as this is the only problem i have had and it's ridiculous that you can't sort it out... you'd think a business would be eager to take customers money !
I can't even pay Metronet using online banking without my connectivity being dropped due to the fact that they do not issue an invoice until payment is received..........

aaaaggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

anyone had a similar problem and solution ?Huh
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

CAN'T EVEN PAY THEM !!!!

Hi wellcome to the forum.

The problem has been raised here and as Jon Whiting says
As for the fact that we've accepted an electron card in the past, we did accept them for a short time period but I believe that there were some issue with it working all of the time. Though hopefully the CSC should be able to resolve this for you.

Jon Whiting
Metronet Customer Support

PM me if you have further trouble in resolving this.

Bill.
N/A

CAN'T EVEN PAY THEM !!!!

Hi nealejed.
It won't help you for this month but you can still pay by cheque. To find out how much you owe wait untill the day after your billing date then login to the Member Centre and follow the the links from your Summary page.
Cheers
Jon
N/A

CAN'T EVEN PAY THEM !!!!

cheers Jon, and can this generally be done and paid before they cut me off due to late payment Huh?
N/A

CAN'T EVEN PAY THEM !!!!

As long as you get your cheque in so it can clear before the deadline although I was late with last cheque and I had no problems with my service even though the cheque wouldn't have cleared in time.
You can always use bacs and find out the amount owing as described before.
Cheers
Jon
N/A

CAN'T EVEN PAY THEM !!!!

nice one, i wasn't aware i could see the amount owing before payment due date with the new system.... i'll give it one last whirl and try that out before losing hope all together with them......
thanks a lot ! ( why they couldn't suggest that to me in the first place i'll never know)
N/A

CAN'T EVEN PAY THEM !!!!

Hi.
You can't see it before the payment due date, you have to wait untill the day after.
Cheers
Jon
Mand
Grafter

CAN'T EVEN PAY THEM !!!!

Hi there

BACS and cheque are still, and will continue to be valid payment methods. You can see your usage at any time in the month, so will know whether you have gone over the included bandwidth, and will need to increade your payment.

That said I would like to apologise that this situation was not resolved to your satisfaction through the contact us system, if you have any further issues, please let me know.

Regards
Mand Beckett
Customer Support