cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Premier MAX Upgrades - When?

N/A

We have a "PlusNet Business Premier - Up to 2Mb" account with a start date of 27/12/2002 and our last payment was taken on 06/04/2006 and pay over £40 pm.

From what I can see, we should by now have had our account upgraded automatically at the first billing date since 01/04/2006 to the new 8MB package and an order placed to upgrade the line to ADSL MAX.

My question is, why has this not happened and when will it happen? (I've briefly read the stickies at the top of the forum and cannot see much mention of business accounts. Sorry if I missed it!).

Julian
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Upgrading accounts and getting MaxDSL are two separate things.

You were not an existing up to 4MB or up to 8MB user so it could be a month or so before you see higher speeds.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
N/A

Thanks Elvin. That is a little disappointing regarding the speed increase as the spin put on it made it sound like something that would kick in on my first billing date, not potentially months into the future.

However, if upgrading accounts and MaxDSL are separate why has the account not been upgraded?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

I'm not sure what changes there were for business accounts. Have a look at the description of the business packages and see if there is anything different to what you were getting.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)