cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Account Ticket 19730125 Unanswered for 48 hrs

N/A

Could someone from Plus Net please look at this ticket that has been open for nearly two days without a reply? This is on a Business Account which we pay over £40 per month for, supposedly for superior support.

Waiting for 2 days on a fault that your automated fault system has confirmed is not good support.
10 REPLIES
N/A

Am on the same boat here since wednesday 28th june 06 infact there is two business accounts from the this ISP here for over three years now, one might think that would mean something and this delay in tickets is a question of why?

ID: 19466233
N/A

8 days and counting..... tickets are no longer being answered for business customers it would seem.....
LiamM
Grafter

FYI, the Usergroup are currently tracking progress of a Business Fault in real-time.

The initial reply took nearly 2 weeks for a reply, and we're now over 4 weeks and fault still evident. It's been to BT once and bounced back, but PN replies are taking a long time.

This is due to massive load on the CSC due to MAXDSL faults and Plusnet and PUG are currently working together as closely as possible to get the CSC back on track.

It would appear there is no prioritisation happening (even for the Business phone number) for Business accounts and this will be raised.
N/A

That stinks.

Plus.net have real problems.

If its MaxDSL causing problem i would have epxetced all other ISP's t be in the same boat, are they ?

Imagine buying a BA flight to NY in first class and found youve been allocated a seat in the hold.
N/A

Same for me Sad
Ticket raised on June 14th over move to LLU from Business Account, PN admitted mistake but two weeks later I was still regraded to LLU.
I can't wait to get back on IPStream but have no idea when that will be.
Very disappointed.
LiamM
Grafter

Re: That stinks.

Plus.net have real problems.

If its MaxDSL causing problem i would have epxetced all other ISP's t be in the same boat, are they ?

No other ISP has upgraded as many customers as PN have (percentage wise) but as I understand it, the percentages of faults are around the same for everyone.
N/A

So, if our support on business accounts is not being prioritised over residential accounts how can Plus Net justify the price differential of £41.11 for our business account against £21.99 for Premier?

Yes, we get higher upload speed and lower BT contention but that is a feature of the ADSL service supplied by BT Wholesale, not a benefit provided by Plus Net. Yes we get more webspace and mail boxes but how many businesses seriously would rely on Plus Net hosting and email at present?

I honestly thought the benefit of the premium paid for business accounts largely related to support. Am I just naive or are business accounts just "cash cows" for Plus Net?
LiamM
Grafter

Yes, we get higher upload speed and lower BT contention but that is a feature of the ADSL service supplied by BT Wholesale, not a benefit provided by Plus Net.

Plusnet do actually pay more per month for you to be provisioned on a Max Premium connection.

The Usergroup have just launched a new forum for the constructive discussion of support issues and changes and what you would like to see.

If you wish to contribute to this, please visit here.
N/A

Well, now over 75 hours without any acknowledgement or action on a fault ticket on a Business Account!

One thing that is very telling is that other threads on here seem to get replies from Plus Net representatives but no comment at all on this one, neither to explain nor apologise. It's nice to see how (un)interested Plus Net are now in their business customers!
Mand
Grafter

Hi

Your fault has now been raised to BT for resolution. We should receive an update within 72 hours.

We are currently experiencing a backlog in the faults team, as detailed by the Service Status announcement yesterday. We are working very hard to get through these issues as soon as possible, and appreciate that this is very frustrating for customers.

We are in the process of implementing changes to the help assistant, which will enable us to prioritise the workloads more efficiently.