Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Account Take 3

N/A

Business Account Take 3

Right so

plus.net business account (no sup)= 29.99 +vat

zen home account (unlimited)= 29.78 + vat

so why go through the pain of migration, obviously my requirements are in excess of the standard users requirements, so i should just upgrade..or am i missing something here fundamental ?

(I have stated I am happy with all things and peopl plus.net - although I seem to have irritated some mods (never any offense intended boys)
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Business Account Take 3

Whats the speed, contention and support costs for comparision?

(I have stated I am happy with all things and peopl plus.net - although I seem to have irritated some mods (never any offense intended boys)

No problem. We're always happy to see newcomers to the forums so long as they keep it chilled Smiley

Chris
N/A

Please help ..

Im trying to upgrade to the teleworker 2mb package .. (currently on 2mb Residential)

It says
1) £40 one off cost for an annual contract
2) Move to plus.net FREE

Not sure which one to choose but given im already a plus.net customer surely i should not incur a £40 cost to upgrade to a more expensive package (and commiting to an extra year)

Can a plusnet rep please adivse which option i should choose - Quite frankly if i incur a £40 charge then it would be cheaper to migrate (DONT want to do that !)
Community Veteran

Business Account Take 3

I'm not sure there is a simple upgrade path from a residential to a business package - I tried from my premier a/c and got the same thing which is wrong. Both of the options shown appear to assume you are a new customer, not upgrading (the £40 is the BT activation fee and the move to PN is a migration in option).

I suggest you raise a ticket and ask how it can be done.
N/A

Business Account Take 3

Phoned in ... am upgraded. .. all sorted

thanks for the help and advise