cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Account 2mb continued

N/A

pcsni - I was not being rude abusive or anyway anti-plus.net

To the contrary I like them and its a shame I may have to move -- Trying to work out what my options are as a customer

I know you a mod, but m8 know your place Im also a customer ! A concerned one

If you have an issue with stavros, take it up with him dont lock my thread !

So may I ask politely what my options are please - Your momentary laps into demi-god mode is forgiven

[Moderator's note by Mark (pcsni): Title changed as per PM]
6 REPLIES
N/A

Hi,

The thread was not locked because of anything that you did or said. it was locked because forum rules were broken by others despite previous warnings.

As such Moderators can and will lock or delete threads where tis sort of behaviour occurs.

An inflamatory title such as this one could also be taken the wrong way.

It is the role of the moderators to maintain these boards.
N/A

i hardly think the title was out of order but lets agree to disagree ...

So back to what I started with ...

Got a warning on usage .. i need bandwith ..If I upgrade does this dissapear or should i start looking to migrate ?

thanks
N/A

Have you looked at this link. It gives the details of all the business accounts.

http://www.plus.net/business/broadband/business_features.shtml?link=bus_features

Hope this helps.
N/A

Thanks Pauln

Your contribution is appreciated ..

I think ill phone in the morning and see what options are available !
Community Veteran

I agree with Marks actions 100%. This is the way we've been acting on such derailled threads for years. As a relativly new poster to the forums we would appreciate it if you would respect the actions taken by the moderators and if you do have cause for complaint please raise it in a polite manner as set out in the Moderators FAQ (see the link in my signature).

We've got an often difficult job to do in keeping these forums friendly and to be honest the title of this thread does come across as quite agressive, even if this was not your intent.

Chris
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

Depending on how much you want to use each month, you may also want to look at the up to 4Mbps and up to 8Mbps Premier accounts as they offer a higher sustainable usage. The figures for each of these accounts is listed at

http://www.plus.net/support/adsl/sustainable_usage_guide.shtml