cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Modem - where do I send it - DAY 6

N/A

Broken Modem - where do I send it - DAY 6

Hi,

I have raised a ticket for a broken PCI modem (dead on arrival) and I am STILL WAITING for someone to tell me where to send it to. Am I going to get a replacement ?

HELLO ! ANY ONE THERE !

Does anyone else have an idea ?

Plus Net don't seem to want to tell me.

This is now day SIX of my problem.

(Watch the average time go up when this one's closed!)

Ian
--
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Broken Modem - where do I send it - DAY 6

> Hi,
>
> I have raised a ticket for a broken PCI modem (dead on arrival) and I am STILL WAITING for someone to tell me where to send it to. Am I going to get a replacement ?
>

Dear customer,

We are sorry about the delay in resolving this for you.

I have now spoken to a member of the External Hardware Faults dept and your case will be actioned today and you will be issued with an RMA and further details.

I have posted an amendment to your log in Contact Us on this basis and please feel free to reply to that if you wish.
--
Regards, Support

--
| Rob Skelton .............. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support Agent.............for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
mjy58

RE: Broken Modem - where do I send it - DAY 6

> > Hi,
> >
> > I have raised a ticket for a broken PCI modem (dead on arrival) and I am STILL WAITING for someone to tell me where to send it to. Am I going to get a replacement ?

Have you got a replacement yet?

I sent my PCI modem back on 30/10/02 (did not work on my set up) to be exchanged for a router. I still have not got it - 22 days later.

It has now been 9 weeks since my ADSL was activated and I have never connected!!

I have run out of ideas on how to get Plusnet to do anyting, I am not even going to count the number of tickets raised over this.

To rub salt in I got am email today stating they are still going to take my monthly subscription!!