cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Cache Engines..

N/A

Broken Cache Engines..

Sad as i know i am .. i have been trying to get to the channel4 web-site for a Bigbrother update...

www.channel4.com/bigbrother

However - I cannot access the website from the PlusNet network - If i dial up to BTopenwoe it works fine .. if i dial-up to demon it works fine - if i dial up to BT click it works fine ... but it's a no no on plusnet...

Why??

Now i don't use a proxy at this end - i have even tried different DNS servers (although they all including plusnet - have the same IP for channel4.com)

All i get is an instant 500 internal server error - that to me seems to quick to be the web-site itself responding - which make me think that it's a problem witht the cache engines at this end (plusnet end)

Can anyone on the plusnet network get to www.channel4.com/bigbrother Huh

Tam
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Broken Cache Engines..

> Sad as i know i am .. i have been trying to get to the channel4 web-site for a Bigbrother update...
>
> www.channel4.com/bigbrother
>
> However - I cannot access the website from the PlusNet network - If i dial up to BTopenwoe it works fine .. if i dial-up to demon it works fine - if i dial up to BT click it works fine ... but it's a no no on plusnet...
>
> Why??
>
> Now i don't use a proxy at this end - i have even tried different DNS servers (although they all including plusnet - have the same IP for channel4.com)
>
> All i get is an instant 500 internal server error - that to me seems to quick to be the web-site itself responding - which make me think that it's a problem witht the cache engines at this end (plusnet end)
>
> Can anyone on the plusnet network get to www.channel4.com/bigbrother Huh
>
>
> Tam

Hi,

I've just tried it here via a DSL connection and can load the site fine (unforunately Shocked) ). Are you still getting the problem? If so have you tried the obvious such as rebooting, clearing cache?

Regards,
Robert

| Robert Kelly........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------

N/A

RE: Broken Cache Engines..

>
> Hi,
>
> I've just tried it here via a DSL connection and can load the site fine (unforunately Shocked) ). Are you still getting the problem? If so have you tried the obvious such as rebooting, clearing cache?
>
> Regards,
> Robert

Hmmm.. Just tried it and can now get to the site ... i can also get back a couple of pages of news ... however after that it's dead .. also takes several tries to get an article to load - but at least it's working....

I had tried the reboot - thing - and no difference (that was reboot of PC(s) adsl router and firewall..

Thanks

Tam