cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband your way and legacy Premier 20:1 products

ceridwen
Grafter

I've looked through the FAQs but can't find an answer.

If you are on one of the 20:1 Premier variants (with 800kbps upload), what are your options if you move to broadband your way? Can you stay on the 800kbps upload option for an extra fee as before?

Matthew
5 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

As far as I know if you move off of the current product you would lose the IPStream Max Premier as the system would regrade you on to IPStream Max. We have been looking at an IPStream Max Premium option on BBYW as part of a future phase, no decision has yet been made but that would be the only way of keeping the Max Premium and switch to BBYW.
ceridwen
Grafter

Ah, that's what I thought, which does place me in a quandry. I want to keep Max Premium, but I am now exceeding the limits of Premier Option 1 (but don't seem to be able to upgrade to Premier Option 2 but only the new BBYB which would be a downgrade from IPStream Max Premium...)

Matthew
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Hmm, I'll ask on Monday if there's any other option in the mean time, but I can't think of anything other than Business Premier which is the only account we do at the moment with Max Premium. Premier Option 2 was withdrawn with the rollout of BBYW.
ceridwen
Grafter

Any news on this?

Matthew
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

I don't think it's going to make it into the next phase of BBYW so no date set of when it may happen. I'd still say it will happen in a future phase of BBYW but would still be a way off.