cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband fault checker - still no reply

N/A

Since Thursday evening I've been unable to use my broadband account. The router isnt able to connect at all, which is indicated by the ADSL light on the router continually flashing.

I've done all the troubleshooting on hardware at my end (tried a different router, switching to other phone sockets, using other splitters and even a different cable between the router and the socket). The problem remains.

Yesterday I went through the broadband fault checker to report the issue, but nearly 24h later I'm still awaiting a reply. After I put the ticket through it said to check back in a few hours and some preliminary results would be in - but still nothing.

Should I raise another ticket on this or is a delay like this common?
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Ring support and get an update: 0845 1400200
JonathanW
Grafter

Looking at your account, it would appear that the fault ticket is being progressed normally through the system.

I'd suggest you take another look at the tickets under link:contact us and you should see the progress on it there.
N/A

jwhiting - this is the last thing I see in relation to the ticket -

Open : Broadband Fault Checker - Connection checks [ In progress ]

The tests on your broadband connection have now started. Please check this ticket in about two hours to see the results of the tests.

That was nearly 24h ago.
JonathanW
Grafter

It shouldn't normally take this long to complete, but if the system is busy it can take up to fourty eight hours for the automated system to run the full range of checks.